Post Match Leicester City 3-0 Charlton Athletic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

Goals from Vardy, Drinkwater and Nugent. :icon_bigg

All a little too easy. :038:

Just saw the Pardew thing. Stupid but not particularly violent.

As for City. This was the game for me. It's in the bag.

:038::038::038:
Sounded like we won at a canter and I hope that Youngy enjoys his pancakes this Tuesday

So was my 2-2 prediction a little negative. Even I am starting to believe we might make the play-offs.

Been away from my pc during the game and only got txt updates. But nevertheless;

NICE

I am absolutely gutted! I predicted that we would win between 4-0 and 7-0. Good job I didn´t put any money on it.

Amazing stuff from plucky Yeovil.......holding Reading to a draw, despite being reduced to 8 men! Respect! They even scored BOTH goals.

Last edited:
I am absolutely gutted! I predicted that we would win between 4-0 and 7-0. Good job I didn´t put any money on it.

It could easily have finished that way. It would be no shock to see us on eighty points by the time we face Burnley. It's in the bag.

It could easily have finished that way. It would be no shock to see us on eighty points by the time we face Burnley. It's in the bag.

Wouldn't be a shock to see us on 86 points by the time we play Burnley tbh.

Complete and utter dominance from start to finish. We were so far in front of them, it was quite unbelievable.

Super performances from everyone, but special mention for Schlupp, Wasilewski and James who were simply brilliant. But even they didn't come close to Knockaert, who was the complete feckin' business

Yes, Charlton were complete shit, but we were top notch bollock-busting bastards

Have we ever had a season where we were so much better than everyone else ? Enjoy this moment, 'cos we might not see it again

Last edited:
will be interesting to see us play wigan away. i think that this will be the only test against a decent footballing side left this season.

Will be interesting to see what we can do against Blackpool at home. They are utter carp at the moment. Could we get 5+! :)

will be interesting to see us play wigan away. i think that this will be the only test against a decent footballing side left this season.

Plus Burnley away.

To be honest, our only remaining challenges are to ensure we finish top and to try for 100 points. Realistically, there is no way anyone other than Burnley can finish above us now. We've got four points more than Cardiff had this time last season.

Today was another very easy, routine win. Charlton were poor and could easily have been a couple of divisions below us. We were average first half and very good second.

Fair play to the group in SK1 attempting to awaken the Kop end. I hope they persist.

Excellent second half performance, some of the football was a joy to watch.

Nugent again showing his class, cracking finish. Mahrez looked very good and Dyer will have a job on to get his place back if Mahrez's good performance continues.

But Knockaert, wow, he was brilliant.

Can't fault it, another win, another clean sheet and another 3 points on our way to the Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669