Post Match Leicester City 3 Crystal Palace 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
"For 60 minutes of that game we were the better side and created the better chances."

:icon_lol: Give over, Dougie.

Oh goodie. Normal service is resumed.
Misery>Malais>Merryment>Moaning

Anybody know of PR thinks Kingy is any good at defending? Particularly in comparison to his attacking ability....? He's not made it very clear.

I've been on here for 7 years so I'm sure you'll have to explain that not only to me but for most of the other peeps as well.

You've been on here for over seven years and you need that explaining? Did you have Melts on 'ignore'? :icon_bigg

If somebody made a comment that a footballer was 'brave', Melts would call you a ****ing twat and point out that serving on the frontline was brave, performing an air/sea rescue in a force 10 was brave, doing something on a football field most certainly wasn't brave!

Anybody know of PR thinks Kingy is any good at defending? Particularly in comparison to his attacking ability....? He's not made it very clear.

:icon_lol:

Last edited:
But he's right.

I disagree. Although Palace created a few chances, they were never the better side and we were always the side who created more of the clear cut chances in that game.

You've been on here for over seven years and you need that explaining? Did you have Melts on 'ignore'? :icon_bigg

If somebody made a comment that a footballer was 'brave', Melts would call you a ****ing twat and point out that serving on the frontline was brave, performing an air/sea rescue in a force 10 was brave, doing something on a football field most certainly wasn't brave!

And he'd have a point too... :icon_lol:

I've been on here for 7 years so I'm sure you'll have to explain that not only to me but for most of the other peeps as well.

You're doing it wrong FFS. If you're going to take part in a TB meme, at least get the form correct.
You should've said: "What the **** is a Melton Fox?"

Last edited:
Would love to hear how we played and get a sense of the performance. Two from range is great but on another day they could have hit the bar or scraped the post and its a very different story line then. Did we create many chances? How did the team play? BBC saying the first half was 'dismal'

first half was awefull , second half was ok 3 good goals and thats all that matters

first half was awefull , second half was ok 3 good goals and thats all that matters

I wouldn't really say the first half was full of awe, I thought it was a pretty drab stop-start affair myself.

Sorry, I had to.

Last edited:

Bit of a pillock then, wasn't he?

The military and the rescue services don't have exclusive rights to bravery.

Sticking your head in where it hurts is also a brave thing to do.

So you thought the first half was much better than the second!

Seriously, to anyone who understands football, to call the first 45 minutes awful or drab defies belief. While it wasn't enthralling it was entertaining. Some people expect all games to be end to end the whole time with a goal scoring opportunity every 30 seconds.

Unbelievable.

Can some clever chap or chapess put vidoes of the goals on youtube and pm me a link?
I haven't seen any Leicester goals for ages and these certainly sound like they are worth watching.
Great result and a great start to the week!

Can some clever chap or chapess put vidoes of the goals on youtube and pm me a link?
I haven't seen any Leicester goals for ages and these certainly sound like they are worth watching.
Great result and a great start to the week!

See above

Jeeeeeez! That second one of Gallaghers was a pile driver! What a goal. That boy's got a foot like a traction engine.
Cheers Kingy - nice work - shame the frame rate was a bit low but that's just me being a bit of a demanding mo fo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670