Post Match Leicester City 4 Derby 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice - haven't been able to find out how we've been doing since Tokyo (Cardiff cup defeat) so was good to see we've had three clean sheet and have drawn away games and won home ones (the promotion formula). In Melbourne now - not as hot as the UK I hear. Any way - keep it up foxes!

The only time I remember being bruised on here was when A post meant humorously suggested I was senile and another meant seriosuly followed it up I felt got very personal. This I might have shrugged off had I not decided drom the startthat on the internet I would always use my own name.
Why do I get the feeling this was me?
I have believed everything I have written in favour of Holloway but I will admit my posts on him have often been to provoke one particular member.
Yes, well, you can stop that now. She's not coming back.
Well done by the way.
Thought you might enjoy that :icon_lol:

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere (can't be arsed to check either) but Schlupp's 20 minutes has started some rumours.

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere (can't be arsed to check either) but Schlupp's 20 minutes has started some rumours.

It's just the adding of another team to the bollocks that was being discussed last week.

The Chronicle at least got some of the facts correct, a first I believe.

What did the Chronicle get right that other newspapers have got wrong?

I suppose I will use this thread as an opportunity to ramble slightly:

I was fortunate enough to fly home last week and saw the cardiff game on sky, while attending both the boro and derby games.

First I'll start off with the negative: Some of the "fans" are some right whinging, moaning, miserable gits. Now, I know I haven't had to endure the likes of Bristol and Reading, but the attitude from some of the fans, particularly at 'boro, was startling. The game at 'boro was a point well-earned against a decent side. Add in that we lost 3 key players to injury during the game and you've got to be happy with a point. A good deal of fans simply weren't having it though. The bloke sitting next to me nearly put his foot through the seat in front of him about 4 times, I felt sure he would have a heart attack at any moment. I dunno, maybe I've been softened by years away from the football, but I found the experience with the away fans to be a wee bit negative.

Now, as for the actual football. I thought we were excellent throughout.
- Mills and Bamba in particular look absolutely too good for this league.
- Beckford looked a combination of unfit and uninterested, but it's early doors.
- Yuki looked a different player against Derby when he was asked to play the holding role and I'm of the opinion he should be starting there. I really rate him.
- King looks bigger and stronger than I remember him, a more complete midfielder, but hopefully not at the expense of goals.
- Schmichael is the business.
- Vassell absolute class.
- Wellens should struggle to get back in the side. I would try and find room for Johnson though and I'd play him further up the pitch.

Sorry to ramble on a bit, I don't often get to see City so when I do I like to share my thoughts.

The Chronicle getting something right was the first, nothing to do with the others getting things wrong.

Ah! I misunderstood you.

Sorry to ramble on a bit, I don't often get to see City so when I do I like to share my thoughts.

No need to apologise. It is not rambling it is discursive and all the best posters are noted for the length of their posts.

For somebody that likes to (and enjoys) have a pop/dig at others, you are bloody paranoid.

Does he? :102:

:icon_conf I don't geddit, are you saying that because you think he likes to have a pop at others, you're surprised that he's paranoid?

Unconditional regard gentlemen unconditional regard for all members except Syd, Innocent and The Whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566