Post Match Leicester City 4 Derby 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were people on this forum who seriously claimed that Sven was not suited to this division and should be replaced or moved upstairs. Someone asked Sven supporters how long before he was allowed to bring his "Sven Out" banner.

There were others who were certain that Sven would not still be here next season. Presumably they have started a thread apologising for their lack of faith.

Hold your horses there David; we're neither promoted yet nor storming the league. There's been plenty of false dawns in the past.

And how on earth do you know that Sven will be here next season?!

There you go again Boc. Writing nonsense :icon_bigg.

This is what "David Gwilliam's paper" actually says Gelson Fernandes who sent Nugent clean through with a first-time ball over the top. The striker’s first touch was deft, allowing him to keep his stride, and he calmly passed the ball into the bottom right hand corner."
The Telegraph then praises Leicester and says that Derby never looked like scoring.

Clearly a different edition of the paper. I can assure you that the copy which I saw earlier read as quoted.

Couldn't agree more with everything you said! :D

Hi BAF

Did you forget the username you used when you commented on the Cardiff game last month?

Ooh, controversial. I'm always suspicious when someone arrives out of the blue and starts joining in threads without adding anything. I say SPAM!

Even when the posts and user name are nothing like typical spammer comments?

This one is obviously a Leicester fan. Most spammers haven't got a clue what the site is about.

It doesn't mean it's not a spammer, but I would be surprised if it is.

Even when the posts and user name are nothing like typical spammer comments?

This one is obviously a Leicester fan. Most spammers haven't got a clue what the site is about.

It doesn't mean it's not a spammer, but I would be surprised if it is.
In that case, I'd like to ask BAF another question.

BAF, have you heard the story of the bible salesman?

This comments below are from the Derby fans forum.
I should also give credit to someone called Kilworth Fox who went on there and gently stirred them up. He should come on here and join people like Boc Mawsley and myself in The Windup Merchants Club.

Alpha Signia
One thing i agree on is that taking 1200 to Leicester is very very poor and their away support thrashes ours.

Young Ram 15
not good today, poor tactics, poor defending, poor attacking, however this Leicester team will get better and better

Red Shaw Ram
I don't think we should be disheartened from today. We're clearly not going to compete with the top teams in the league. Before the season began this game was a total write off. In places it was men on £40k/week up against teenagers on £4k/week.

Alpha Signia
Well, Leicester were excellent.
We contributed to our downfall though. Keep playing long balls/balls "over the top"..... it was just heading practice for Bamba and Mills.
Brayford who will always be on of my favourite players was horrific. He's been poor on average so far this season and this is the worse display in a Derby shirt from him.
Hendrick and Bryson were no match for that classy midfield of theirs. As good as Hendrick and Bryson are. Leicester are just too good.
The service for Davies and Robinson was poor (except when Robinson should of connected with a header in the first half but sort of didn't bother)
O'Brien hoofing out for Leicester goal kicks. He hoofs far too much.
Ward trying his luck from 40 yards was wasteful.
We have contributed but Leicester were excellent.
They should walk the league. Well done to 'em.

VulcanEam
They're on the up at the moment and we needed to be at our best, which we weren't. They looked by far the best team I've seen this season, either in person or on the telly.

Smiffy
Good job Howard can only play 10 mins nowadays, he murdered us when he came on.
They were just too good today, that's it move on.
We need an Howard though badly, but one a bit younger

Cumbrian Ram
Quite embrassing when a big lump like Howard does that

Alpha Signia
But players like Danns, Vassell and Nugent and King (as usual) were so pumped they were on a level we can't match after a game like Barnsley.

Rammy Dodger
In watching Howard play for about ten years, thats the first time he's ever tried to dribble the ball into the box past defenders
Our backline made Steve Howard look like Theo Walcott today, FFS

Mr Tibbis
Does anyone feel like Leicester are just 20 times more up for this fixture than we are? Players and fans alike. On their official web and through out interviews this is built up to be a very big fixture.
I don't get why our players and fans are so lacklustre at the walkers/KP. It might just be another game for most of us but there's more support and effort given at every other ground I've been to in this division from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566