Post Match Leicester City 4 Derby 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world is full of ****s and many of them go to football matches, usually the thickest ones. These thick ****s usually hang out at the back of the Kop and in L1. They appreciate the twin Gods of Pashun and Banta.

That's all I've got.

I agree. This season is the first time I have been in an away supporters area - against Coventry and Forest. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience .However, I had taken it for granted that those who do the more unpleasant chants also watch the game. In fact there was a sizable minority (well over a hundred in those games) who stand facing the home supporters and really do not watch the game at all. The only interest they had in events on the pitch is that when we scored they could taunt the home fans.

Around the centre spot there is less pashun and quieter banter but I do think it is easier to see what is going on,

Around the centre spot there is less pashun and quieter banter but I do think it is easier to see what is going on,
:018: bantoh.

Y'v gorra gedd involved in the bantoh else yaint 'propoh Lestoh. Bet y' doont even sing the anfum: "Gerrinto um! ****um up!"

Loyal supporters! If yer watchin on the telleh yerra c**t.

Christ, I hate Leicester fans.

In fact there was a sizable minority (well over a hundred in those games) who stand facing the home supporters and really do not watch the game at all. The only interest they had in events on the pitch is that when we scored they could taunt the home fans.

David please visit Millwall FC...it's an incredible sight for this sort of thing.

Fortunately you can only hear L1 if you are sat in L1 (or in close proximity).

Certainly not true,I was in C2 and heard them through the game, even though I was sitting next to the mighty KOP. Plus you could tell just by looking at L1 that they were enjoying themselves.

Certainly not true,I was in C2 and heard them through the game, even though I was sitting next to the mighty KOP. Plus you could tell just by looking at L1 that they were enjoying themselves.

Yeah, the way they had their backs to the game looked a right hoot.

Sounds about right, L1 and the few away fans who sang was all I could hear for the first half from C2.

I never really understood why people are bothered how other fans behave at games.
Well you see, it's all about pride, and quite frankly if you're not spending the entire game facing the away fans while stretching your arms out as wide as possible or making wanker gestures and generally being a ****, you're letting the team down.

I never really understood why people are bothered how other fans behave at games.

What about if the wankers around you are swearing in front of their 4 year old children, standing up in front of you all game, or chanting racist and homophobic chants?

If you'd asked me to stop I would have.

Unforuntately not all fans are like you in that case. Some will just come out with the pointless and somewhat stupid remark of 'Why do you bring them to the football then?' Meant in a rhetorical fashion but unaware that there is a simple answer 'so they can watch the football'.

Well the reporter from David Gwilliam's paper certainly didn't see the same game as I did yesterday. First he says that David Nugent raced onto a through ball to score his goal, which he demonstrably did not. Then he trumps it by reporting that Derby's second goal was scored by Darius Vassell.

!

There you go again Boc. Writing nonsense :icon_bigg.

This is what "David Gwilliam's paper" actually says Gelson Fernandes who sent Nugent clean through with a first-time ball over the top. The striker’s first touch was deft, allowing him to keep his stride, and he calmly passed the ball into the bottom right hand corner."
The Telegraph then praises Leicester and says that Derby never looked like scoring.

. The other big difference was that Schmeichel was rarely troubled because defence started from the forwards, an alien concept to a certain Mr Yakubu last season.

I think that this has been the great change recently. Sven once said that "players have to learn that defence is an art." Looking back the discipline of the team was remarkable. There were individual moments of brilliance - Fernandes ball to Nugent for the first goal stands out for me. Nevertheless it really was a team performance. For me one of the most interestint performances was by Danns. Seeing him for the first time against Coventry he seemed to have good qualities but to be rather a headless chicken. Yesterday he was part of a unit giving Derby no creative options.

It seems to me that the credit for this goes to Sven and his staff and in any rankings for yesterday Sven should get 10 - even his three substitutions all worked.

There were people on this forum who seriously claimed that Sven was not suited to this division and should be replaced or moved upstairs. Someone asked Sven supporters how long before he was allowed to bring his "Sven Out" banner.

There were others who were certain that Sven would not still be here next season. Presumably they have started a thread apologising for their lack of faith.

I liked Yakubu but the way we played yesterday is not his natural style. I am reluctant to say too much about Beckford since I have only seen him once live and once on TV but he does not seem a natural for Sven's style either. In that case he will have to learn that style the way that Danns did It may have occurred to him that Leicester scored four goals without him and more than say Nugent he is playing for his place.

Last edited:
Absolutely brilliant!

Howard played a key part in two goals as well. Not his biggest fan but he did well.

Lovely game. Just 4 points off 2nd place. Fantastic performance and a great result to take into the international break!

Couldn't agree more with everything you said! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670