Post Match Leicester City 6 (SIX) - 0 Ipswich Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the Thai's still come and watch our games? Anybody know?

Top & Vishai were there today as they where having photos taken on the pitch with the new dude Liu Shilai

According to Stringer, who is "getting his oats" in Bangcock, they were on their way to todays game yesterday. So I expect they saw the Tractor Boy demolition and Nigels job is safe until Christmas.
But then we'll play the Mighty Dull and he will be gone. All according to the Oracle of The Coffee Shop so it must be true. (If not the Mayas have ended it all by then)

If not the Mayas have ended it all by then

I think they may have got their dates slightly wrong, only slightly though. I checked my calender earlier and it seems to end on December 31st, then ****all after that so I reckon that's probably when the world is gonna end.
I'm bricking it.

I think they may have got their dates slightly wrong, only slightly though. I checked my calender earlier and it seems to end on December 31st, then ****all after that so I reckon that's probably when the world is gonna end.
I'm bricking it.
:icon_eek: So does mine!!! Frightening!

Re: Can Pearson take us up?

There are positives to winning 6-0 but the effect on the bench is a definite minus. Nigel Pearson complained early on that Dyer was not giving Jeffrey enough help (he is always Jeffrey not Jeff) and was irritated when Knockaert tried to be too clever and lost the ball. However, when we scored our third Nigel retreated into general benevolence. As for Mike Stowell he was as inscrutable as a Jedi knight- most disappointing.

The bench celebrated with the fans when Waghorn scored and Nugent seemed to be particularly pleased. When Futacs scored Knockaert was so delighted he rushed onto the pitch wearing a jacket over his team shirt. I believe this is against the rules but was pleased the referee turned a blind eye.

Where do you sit, i'm row B one seat in from the dugout.

In the interest of fairness, I thought ours was rubbish again today on a lot of issues. Thought it was a very soft penalty but I'll wait to see the highlights.
And to complete the picture, our goal came from a corner. Pinpoint. If you don't get one from a corner, a puppy dies. FACT.

Choice between King, Dyer and Waghorn for MOTM for me, brilliant all game. King probably just edged it .

Very difficult to choose today, I thought Dyer was fantastic, how he can keep up that pace into the final few minutes amazing. Very pleased for Waghorn after the hard work and effort of the last few games, he must have taken a lot from the obvious delight of players and fans alike when he scored. More to come from him now i think. King was excellent but i thought Drinkwater also got through a tremendous amount of work today. This looks like a good partnership emerging in midfield. I really thought we were on for 7 today. Oh, and well done Vardy too. Dyer MOTM for me.

The best performance from Lloyd Dyer in a Leicester City shirt? Certainly the best performance I've seen from him. He had everything going forward today - pace, goals, creativity.

The best performance from Lloyd Dyer in a Leicester City shirt? Certainly the best performance I've seen from him. He had everything going forward today - pace, goals, creativity.

Enjoyed the post match interviews today 442, Shakey sounds remarkably like Pearson in the way he speaks and his tone.

I was pleased with the way the crowd were getting behind Waggy even before his goal rather than getting at him. It must help his confidence.

4-4-2. If we kidnap Stringer will you get to commentate every week?

I will definitely be re-activating my Foxes Player subscription if that happens.

The BBC are really jumpy at the minute, could we perhaps manufacture some internet rumours about Stringy? They're bound to get rid of him then.

I've heard that he doesn't sort his rubbish properly, he just ****s all his recycling stuff into the normal bin. The bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566