Leicester City Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked it. The lads only young, he's Leicester born and bred (despite not having a lestoh accent) and a lifelong city fan. To have the ability to write and perform a song like that at his age is fantastic and should be applauded - which I shall -

:038::038::038:

I really liked it. The lads only young, he's Leicester born and bred (despite not having a lestoh accent) and a lifelong city fan. To have the ability to write and perform a song like that at his age is fantastic and should be applauded - which I shall -
Which one, the one in the OP or the one in fox58's link?

Great video! A true classic.
I got my local Community Radio Station to play this the other week.
I asked for it and wondered if they could find it on their system and sure enough they found it. As one of the presenters is a Blade I wasnt oversure that it would be played.
The presenters wondered if it could be revamped for 2014 or if Kasabian do a song to celebrate our Promotion/Champions

I got my local Community Radio Station to play this the other week.
I asked for it and wondered if they could find it on their system, but obviously they couldn't and then sure enough they found that very same video on Youtube and so they played the audio from that.
I fixed that for ya there MoFo.
Your welcome.

I fixed that for ya there MoFo.
Your welcome.
I do realise what can be done. Their "system" only includes stuff from the internet if the guys doing the show are able to link it all together. My mate who does the 60's and Soul shows I know doesn't as I help with the latter one. If some listener asks for a track that he hasn't got and his co presenter on the 60's or me on the Soul show hasn't got with them then the request has to wait until the next show.

To make sure they could "find" the City track when I text in I gave them the full title Year etc to make their search easier.

Last edited:
What about it?

Not like you Macky :icon_wink
I never did that. That'll be Jeff deliberately editing my posts directly in the database again. He's a notorious hacker, did you know that?.
I'm not gonna get all precious about it though, he just does it for devilment

Apart from the Post Horn Gallop and When you're smiling, only piece of music that I'd like to hear played is the piece of classical they had in the early days of the Walkers stadium.

Apart from the Post Horn Gallop and When you're smiling, only piece of music that I'd like to hear played is the piece of classical they had in the early days of the Walkers stadium.

Get ready for Simply the Best, Rockin all Over the World & We are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670