Leicester City Players in Euro 2016 or something similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** Hodgson. Time to cheer on Wales, France and Austria instead.

Not a shock that Drinky is out but I think Hodgson got it wrong.

I watched Danny intently the whole game against Australia and was pleasantly surprised at just how good he was at breaking up the play.

I don't think the England squad has another player who does it quite as well and he will be missed.

I never realised before just what a competent player he has become. Unlike a lot of midfielders, he doesn't hang on to the ball for long.

A lot of his passes are just one touch and he knows where and to whom he is going to deliver the ball before he receives it.

Definitely. I think he learnt a lot of Cambo last season.

If England do not get to the final of the tournament and certain players are 'injured'/unfit , Hodgeson will receive so much damnation from everyone for picking the fragile players, he will probably never be heard of again.

If he had not picked the unfit Liverpool/Arse players and failed he would possibly be dealt with better.

Whatever. Sorry this post reads like a seven year old wrotened it.

I never realised before just what a competent player he has become. Unlike a lot of midfielders, he doesn't hang on to the ball for long.

A lot of his passes are just one touch and he knows where and to whom he is going to deliver the ball before he receives it.
He learnt a lot from watching Esteban from the bench last season.

France will win it but ill be fooked if I'm cheering them on.

Entirely predictable.But no less of a ****ing joke.I actually hope that he plays Wilshere at the base of that frigging diamond & we all get to watch his knees fall off against the Russians.
That position exists, in part at least, to offer a screen to a deeply suspect centre-half pairing...so yes absolutely lets fill it with a player who's spent most of the season on crutches & has an injury record to rival Mr Bump.

Just because you played over 3000 minutes and won the league, does not Top Trumps over 1 appearance when you have been so loyal to Woy in the past.
Woy can depend on Jack. He was always there for him.
DD was not even a regular in the team last season! Could only manage 16 appearances, whereas loyal Jack managed ... err... 9!
If Woy insists on a loyal midfielder who comes from a 'proper' team, I would rather have Beckham back than Wilshire!

If Jack Wilshire was a dog, he'd have been put down by now.

If Jack Wilshire was a dog, he'd have been put down by now.
No he wouldn't, Woy would be leaning over him knees bent, tears streaming down his cheeks, giving mouth to mouth, praying for a moment when he will recover and do England proud.

I think Jack Wilshere is a good player. I think he offers a **** load more then Henderson. If I'm the England manager, and I want to take a risk on one player, it's Wilshere.

I don't, however, take a risk on both. But that's just me.

Abso - f'n - lutely.

I think Jack Wilshere is a good player. I think he offers a **** load more then Henderson. If I'm the England manager, and I want to take a risk on one player, it's Wilshere.

I don't, however, take a risk on both. But that's just me.

Agree completely

On squad balance and on form, Drinkwater should've been picked. I would've kept Wilshere but ditched one of Henderson, Barkley, Rashford, Sturridge. 5 strikers is unnecessary and only done because he's going to try them all on the left wing. Barkley wants to play number 10 but is presumably behind Rooney, Alli and Sterling for that position...

Meanwhile Dier is the only defensive mid, and he's also backup for the defence. And the defence is the weakest part of our team...

How many of the squad have premier league winners medals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669