Leicester City set to unveil third members in the consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 minutes late = no compensation.:mad:

We were just over the hour late into Paddington. Leaving Reading 66 minutes late, the driver did his best to get it under the hour but just failed. :icon_bigg

Given that the FA have given their approval of clubs takeover, why is there continuing secrecy about the third member(s) of the consortium. It seems very strange to me, unless course there's to be drums, fanfares and press conferences, but even then the momentum appears to have been lost, its strange very strange indeed.

Given that the FA have given their approval of clubs takeover, why is there continuing secrecy about the third member(s) of the consortium. It seems very strange to me, unless course there's to be drums, fanfares and press conferences, but even then the momentum appears to have been lost, its strange very strange indeed.

Perhaps there is a fair number of 'investors' who are involved in the consortium. I believe that there is a rule that stakeholders above a certain level have to go through the FA's 'fit person' process - but maybe there is no additional major party involved that's likely to cause any particular excitement.

Perhaps there is a fair number of 'investors' who are involved in the consortium. I believe that there is a rule that stakeholders above a certain level have to go through the FA's 'fit person' process - but maybe there is no additional major party involved that's likely to cause any particular excitement.

That's at odds with what little we have been told hitherto.

Stringy was trying (hard) to get the info out of MM on Monday night. He (MM) said that he would release the information soon as soon as things were sorted out.

What things and how they needed sorting wasn't revealed.

(So in other words, despite his best efforts, Stringy got nothing from MM)

Stringy was trying (hard) to get the info out of MM on Monday night. He (MM) said that he would release the information soon as soon as things were sorted out.

What things and how they needed sorting wasn't revealed.

(So in other words, despite his best efforts, Stringy got nothing from MM)

And probably never will on this subject.

Well today's the day the foxes trust said they would report the club if no new info had been reported!

No-one likes a grass.
Not even this one...
greengrass1.jpg

Not even this one...
greengrass1.jpg

Particularly that one.

I've got to say that at the beginning i was interested who this mystery number 3 was, this was then replaced with mild interest that has now manifested into complete apethy.

What a farce.

Well today's the day the foxes trust said they would report the club if no new info had been reported!

They can report what they like

Although the League would wish to see them comply with the spirit of the new rules, the club aren't actually obliged to reveal the info until April next year

Strange very strange, there couldn't be an 'unknown number', surely the FA would never have ratified the deal.

Well as I understand it only stakeholders with a a substantial stakeholding are scrutinised by the FA - I can't recall the precise figure - but it may be 10%.

As always, I stand to be corrected on this but I think that the Foxes Trust is getting a bit over-excited by this and the strong likelihood as Homer points out is that the club is operating within FA rules on its reporting of matters.

Well as I understand it only stakeholders with a a substantial stakeholding are scrutinised by the FA - I can't recall the precise figure - but it may be 10%.

As always, I stand to be corrected on this but I think that the Foxes Trust is getting a bit over-excited by this and the strong likelihood as Homer points out is that the club is operating within FA rules on its reporting of matters.

It is 10% but it's the Football League doing the scrutinising not the FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669