Leicester City set to unveil third members in the consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Foxes Trust will be reporting the club to the Football League soon, so no need to worry

TV rights for what? Grange Hill? Eastenders? The Apprentice?

If only - it's for 'Extreme Fishing with Robson Greene'

Very big in Asia, according to my inside informant

If only - it's for 'Extreme Fishing with Robson Greene'

Very big in Asia, according to my inside informant

Down to some kind of dodgy dealing, no doubt. Definitely something fishy about it

Wow, I bet they are really worried now.

The Football League were promised by the club that the club would release the information to fans quickly after the deal was ratified, they will be far from happy that hasn't happened.

The FL will not want the effectiveness of the new transparency rules brought into question the very first time they have been applied.

The Football League were promised by the club that the club would release the information to fans quickly after the deal was ratified, they will be far from happy that hasn't happened.

So one minute, they've left you in charge monitoring this?

I would have thought one of their own peeps would have been keeping a close eye on the situation, and if they were uncomfortable with it, they would have spoken to the club without the need for the life saving Foxes Trust to get involved.

I would have thought one of their own peeps would have been keeping a close eye on the situation, and if they were uncomfortable with it, they would have spoken to the club without the need for the life saving Foxes Trust to get involved.

Why not follow the money? It would seem likely to me that it would be easy enough to trace the company(-ies) owning Leicester City or else the League fit and proper test is worth **** all. :icon_conf

Without going into details on the process, it would be accurate to say that the FL think a Trust would be the most appropriate body to raise concerns over the transparency process not yielding information to fans as intended.

In summary, the fans should make the complaint to the FL, who would then act.

From our direct conversations with The Football League during this takeover ratification it has become clear that the FL have regular dialogue with Supporters Direct, and have a full understanding of the kind of issues where Trusts are likely to get involved

Oh yes, we (and others) have been taken to task previously on message board posts

I don't believe you. If the club read this site.....

The kop would have moved to the other end
They would have stopped the goal music
Started selling monster munch
Got rid of jobber
Banned the Fosseboys.
Allowed flags
Got ladbrokes back in
Sacked birch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts