Pre Match Leicester City v Derby County (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did.

No you didn't, I did.

Phew, because I don't read any paper at all and if I did I'd feel a tad aggrieved.

Still nothing about Chavez then?
I would just like to stickily point out that this is an accurate portrayal of the factual evidence

It makes Mawsley look like he's having an argument with himself. :icon_bigg

And why stickily?

How many members do the Trust have?

4. Which is ironically the number of members that the Trust *had* when they were conducting exchange trips to Venezuela. When i say 'ironically' I actually mean 'lying through my teeth', they never had any ****ing members, ever. Isn't it exciting?

Mandella

Castro
Bonifacio
Rustin
Connolly

Guevara
Washington
Lenin

Tyler
Wallace
Garribaldi

Subs:
Chavez
Luther King Jr
Trotsky
Bolivar
X

You did.

No you didn't, I did.

Phew, because I don't read any paper at all and if I did I'd feel a tad aggrieved.

Still nothing about Chavez then?

To clarify my position I regard both newspapers as equally repulsive. Both have topics they do well (Guardian on environment and Mail on heritage) but this does not make up for the unpleasantness of both. It seems to me that right wingers make excuses for the Mail and left wingers for the Guardian. I have defended this view on the Film thread and will not do a long post repeating myself.
My newspaper of choice is the Telegraph which seems to me to have high standeards and if its politics are not my politics that makes it more interesting. There is a case for reading a newspaper that challenges your bias rather than reinforces it.

As for Chavez he is not within my area of expertise and you may need to try a different forum to find people who can help you on him.

I will leave it there otherwise people might suggest that we were going off thread.

As for Chavez he is not within my area of expertise and you may need to try a different forum to find people who can help you on him.

I need no help other than your justification of using his name in the first place as a reason why the Grauniad is written by the Trotsky devil. You have totally failed to back up your argument and as a consequence I agree it's probably best left.

To clarify my position I regard both newspapers as equally repulsive. Both have topics they do well (Guardian on environment and Mail on heritage) but this does not make up for the unpleasantness of both. It seems to me that right wingers make excuses for the Mail and left wingers for the Guardian. I have defended this view on the Film thread and will not do a long post repeating myself.
My newspaper of choice is the Telegraph which seems to me to have high standeards and if its politics are not my politics that makes it more interesting. There is a case for reading a newspaper that challenges your bias rather than reinforces it.

I will leave it there otherwise people might suggest that we were going off thread.

I'm not sure what the Guardian does that could be considered repulsive?

Plenty from the Mail. Vile rag. Not sure the Guardian does anything vile.

The Torygraph is a paper for grasping social climbers.

;)

In a box for this game. Just arriving at the stadium now :) free meal included. First game for a while. Hoping to see Beckford for the first time, not sure if he is fit.

He's out according to the team news.

Midfield duo Richie Wellens and Michael Johnson, along with striker Jermaine Beckford, have been ruled out with injuries picked up in Wednesday's goalless draw at Middlesbrough.

My newspaper of choice is the Telegraph which seems to me to have high standards and if its politics are not my politics that makes it more interesting. There is a case for reading a newspaper that challenges your bias rather than reinforces it.

You sound just like me. I quite agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670