Pre Match Leicester City v Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forest don't really care about us though, much like we don't give a shit about Coventry.

What has that got to do with anything? we took over 3000 to Birmingham a few weeks ago, I dare say we dont really care about them either.

The lack of support indicates they don't really care about Nottingham Florist more than anyone else.

Forest don't really care about us though, much like we don't give a shit about Coventry.

The Coventry we still took over 6000 fans to last season.

Last season the pathetic away following from up the road was- 1348

That was less than the following -

Brum
Brighton
C*v
Hull
Leeds
P'boro
Soton
West Ham

We took 4080 in the league (beaten only by Derby by 400) and over 6000 in the cup.

Also my Florist friend, you have not had better average away support than us at all, in fact we were 6th best travelled last season and you were 8th.

D - Room for improvement

This would be the period when we were at our lowest and everyone expected us to be whupped, however, you couldnt break us down.

Be interesting to see some official stats though.

Yeah, Lako, let's have some proper facts - not the specific crowd attendances you have quoted. Some proper stuff

And make sure they only relate to the period where they weren't expecting to lose

'cos that's what supporting your team is all about. You only turn up when you expect to win

Yeah, Lako, let's have some proper facts - not the specific crowd attendances you have quoted. Some proper stuff

And make sure they only relate to the period where they weren't expecting to lose

'cos that's what supporting your team is all about. You only turn up when you expect to win

:icon_lol:

This would be the period when we were at our lowest and everyone expected us to be whupped, however, you couldnt break us down.

Be interesting to see some official stats though.

Lowest period? I thought you rotted in league 1 for years? Did this not happen? I think you should be greatful for the opportunity to come to teams like Leicester and test yourselves rather than the lower league dross you were used to watching.

You are doing much better this season so I look forward to a cracking following from Nottinghamshire, or will it just be the couple from Loughborough again?

Please see stats I have posted, or have a look at the football league website to see the same stats.

Stats schmats, Lako

Get some 'official' stuff on here, or feck off

Regardless of our rivalries, you can't knock our support at the likes of Forest, Derby, Cov and Pboro. Add Brum to that this year as they finally priced sensibly.

Regularly take 2k to likes of Sheffield, Watford and London.

Where are shit is South of London and North of Manchester.

I'm not knocking our support at all, more the playground my dicks bigger than your dick comments when really, us and forest are 2 very similar teams in terms of fanbase, support and also footballing quality.

I'll wait for the players to do the talking on the pitch tomorrow.

Last edited:
Stats schmats, Lako

Get some 'official' stuff on here, or feck off

Official stats have no emotion, I love emotion and unofficial stats provide it in abundance.

Besides I have to take into account the performances over the 8 year period refered to, and the feelings of the Florist fans over those 8 years but on a week by week basis.

Official stats have no emotion, I love emotion and unofficial stats provide it in abundance.

Besides I have to take into account the performances over the 8 year period refered to, and the feelings of the Florist fans over those 8 years but on a week by week basis.

Can you also have a look at the weather conditions on those days where their away support appears to be particularly embarrassing

No one wants to go to a game if it's a bit nippy

Can you also have a look at the weather conditions on those days where their away support appears to be particularly embarrassing

No one wants to go to a game if it's a bit nippy
Better check the tv schedules too. Damned United may have been on.

Forest certainly appeared to be singing about hating us an awful lot last Saturday.

Well, when they weren't being deathly quiet or blaming the referee for them being a piss-poor side.

Forest certainly appeared to be singing about hating us an awful lot last Saturday.

Well, when they weren't being deathly quiet or blaming the referee for them being a piss-poor side.

Shhhh don't tell them we know, a few of them still think they can speak for the entire supporter base in saying non of them dislike us.

Adorable little rapscallions the lot of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669