Pre Match Leicester City v Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?

Clearly 3 points is desirable, but not in any way a must.

Next seven games look inviting: Forsest (h), Ipswich (h), Sheff Wed (a), Leeds (a), Derby (h), Barnsley (h), Millwall (a). Time to re-build some momentum. 13 points from them and we're in an excellent position going into the Christmas madness.

Simple, its against forest

Any injury news? Looks like Konch will be out, SSL not ready, Zak ok for selection, concerns over Keane and of course Vardy

Looks like you've answered your own question.

I totally forgot this was on the box, should make for a shite attendance then.

Especially as Florist won't even sell out, as usual.

I totally forgot this was on the box, should make for a shite attendance then.

Especially as Florist won't even sell out, as usual.

Live on Sky, shit kick off time, historically woeful Forest away support, and we are charging over thirty quid for a ticket

If we get over 20k it will be a good crowd, in these circumstances

Great planning, as ever. Those empty seats will look great on an HD telly

Live on Sky, shit kick off time, historically woeful Forest away support, and we are charging over thirty quid for a ticket

The sad thing is that I was planning on going, but I think I will save my £35 and spend £10 in my local on decent ale and watch from there.

I would prefer to be there but I think I will save that £25 and put it towards an away match.

Fecking shite

The sad thing is that I was planning on going, but I think I will save my £35 and spend £10 in my local on decent ale and watch from there.

I would prefer to be there but I think I will save that £25 and put it towards an away match.

Fecking shite

It's a wise decision, to be followed by many, I suspect

If I hadn't already spunked my cash on a season ticket, I'd do precisely the same

Platinum fixture, thirty quid plus FFS

It's a wise decision, to be followed by many, I suspect

If I hadn't already spunked my cash on a season ticket, I'd do precisely the same

Platinum fixture, thirty quid plus FFS

Division 2 fixture = 'Platinum' = Get F****d

Plus 30 quid a ticket
On TV at a daft time
Cops will treat us like lepers again

And you wonder why we wont bother.

And an early train for us travelling up from London. Only consolation is the Parcel Yard at King's X is open early for pre-train drinkies.

Plus 30 quid a ticket
On TV at a daft time
Cops will treat us like lepers again

And you wonder why we wont bother.

It must be great for you lot to actually have an excuse for a shambolic away support for once.

P.s. You will notice our away support at your place is always significantly better regardless of TV or time or cost and this extends to all games within a short drive away.

One I get to watch! And not at some ungodly hour for me.

Why?

Clearly 3 points is desirable, but not in any way a must.

Next seven games look inviting: Forsest (h), Ipswich (h), Sheff Wed (a), Leeds (a), Derby (h), Barnsley (h), Millwall (a). Time to re-build some momentum. 13 points from them and we're in an excellent position going into the Christmas madness.

I would say we should be looking at more than 13 from this 21 available. 16 would be more realistic.

It must be great for you lot to actually have an excuse for a shambolic away support for once.

P.s. You will notice our away support at your place is always significantly better regardless of TV or time or cost and this extends to all games within a short drive away.
Shouldn't applaud yourself too much, believe and please feel free to correct me, you will find that over the whole season we have greater away support.

Oh, and you have been generally playing well the last few seasons whereas we have plumbed new depths in being shit.

Shouldn't applaud yourself too much, believe and please feel free to correct me, you will find that over the whole season we have greater away support.

Oh, and you have been generally playing well the last few seasons whereas we have plumbed new depths in being shit.

I think a lot of our fans would disagree with that...

So now the argument between us and Forest fans is "our team is more shit than yours", East Midlands football is in good shape I see

So now the argument between us and Forest fans is "our team is more shit than yours", East Midlands football is in good shape I see

Their jewellery selection is much better than ours - especially for the ladies

We're as good as finished

Their jewellery selection is much better than ours - especially for the ladies

We're as good as finished

So why don't thay support their team?

There is no way you could stop me attending games within a 45 minute drive if we had such an elegant and nicely balanced jewellery line-up

Last season the pathetic away following from up the road was- 1348

That was less than the following -

Brum
Brighton
C*v
Hull
Leeds
P'boro
Soton
West Ham

We took 4080 in the league (beaten only by Derby by 400) and over 6000 in the cup.

Also my Florist friend, you have not had better average away support than us at all, in fact we were 6th best travelled last season and you were 8th.

D - Room for improvement

Forest don't really care about us though, much like we don't give a shit about Coventry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669