Pre Match Leicester City v Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been a dodgy couple of days and imsure some supporters are feeling low, but i think our team are made of stronger stuff and will come out on Sunday more determined than ever to increase the lead to 8 points. IMO id play Jeff orGray for Vardy to keep the pacy front line but i suppose Leo deserves a start and if i remember rightly scored in the corresponding fixture last season Mhrez is overdue a good gameand i hope Abrighton plays a full game if Leo starts becuse we need crosses into the box. Its time to reinstate the smiles, i think we will win this 2-0 Leo 2

Dog died. That's an unwelcome distraction I could be without.

I know how that feels.

However, if you bury your pooch's remains in the garden, and put a slab over the corpse to stop the foxes (actual foxes, not Vardy and Drinkwater) digging it up, the noise that comes out of the grave is not a last plea from the mutt. It's just gases from decomposition.

Hope that helps.

So we're going to have to change our approach from one which is reliant on the attributes of one excellent player to one which will give our other excellent players the opportunity to contribute in attack? Like earlier in the season when we were scoring for fun? Unlucky Swansea. Bring it on.

God, Sunday feels like a long way off...

Yesterday I was feeling pretty distraught. I know I shouldn't.

This has been an incredible season, we've qualified for the Champions League which was beyond our wildest dreams at the start of the season, and we're still 5 points clear with 4 games to go! Who wouldn't have taken that, even a month or so ago?

But I was finding it very hard yesterday to shake the feeling that the league title could be slipping away and the disappointment that a once in a lifetime chance could go.

BUT we fight on....

We can beat Swansea without Vardy, and we've still got enough in us to get 3 wins from our last 4 - and if Spurs drop points at any stage then 2 wins and a draw is enough. More than doable.

Plus, when we pulled off our amazing escape at the end of last season, who was our top scorer? Ulloa. Ulloa who showed cajones the size of watermelons to step up and hammer home that penalty in the 94th minute against West Ham. He put in a brilliant performance in a very tough role when he came on as a sub and he'll be chomping at the bit to prove that he help drive on to the title in the games we have left, however many games he may start.

We can do this. It's a wake up call. We knew there would be twists. There always are. But this is still in our hands.

Bring it on!

Worth pointing out by the way that Barcelona have just dropped a 9 point lead in La Liga. It can happen to the best of 'em, but they can still finish the job and so can we. :)

God, Sunday feels like a long way off...

Yesterday I was feeling pretty distraught. I know I shouldn't.

This has been an incredible season, we've qualified for the Champions League which was beyond our wildest dreams at the start of the season, and we're still 5 points clear with 4 games to go! Who wouldn't have taken that, even a month or so ago?

But I was finding it very hard yesterday to shake the feeling that the league title could be slipping away and the disappointment that a once in a lifetime chance could go.

BUT we fight on....

We can beat Swansea without Vardy, and we've still got enough in us to get 3 wins from our last 4 - and if Spurs drop points at any stage then 2 wins and a draw is enough. More than doable.

Plus, when we pulled off our amazing escape at the end of last season, who was our top scorer? Ulloa. Ulloa who showed cajones the size of watermelons to step up and hammer home that penalty in the 94th minute against West Ham. He put in a brilliant performance in a very tough role when he came on as a sub and he'll be chomping at the bit to prove that he help drive on to the title in the games we have left, however many games he may start.

We can do this. It's a wake up call. We knew there would be twists. There always are. But this is still in our hands.

Bring it on!

Our position is even better than that; they drop any points we only need two wins. I'm certain they'll draw a game somewhere and I'm confident we'll win our home games.

Leo in for Vardy and no ****ing around with formations or different systems as we don't need to.

Shinji in the Vardy role and Leo playing his usual role.

If we need to change the system we have Gray and Schlupp to come on but it really should be enough.

We're winning this one....leaving Leicester with a 2 point lead over Spurs with 3 games to go.
At which point Leicester will fall apart and Spurs will take the title (which they will deserve as they are the best team.
15/20 years from now, when Leicester will be playing in the 2nd tier, some of our younger posters will still go on about the season that Leicester nearly won the league....much like my generation sometimes gets nostalgic about Ron Atkinson's Aston Villa title bid.

Yours faithfully
Russell Grant.
Hmmmmm

We've lost one home game all season. We are not a one man team. We'll beat this lot, probably comfortably.

It's going to be an annihilation. The whirlwind of siege mentality will wreak devastation on a defence that conceded three to Newcastle. And at the end we'll take Kane's lions, slit their throats and **** them in the eye sockets before loading them into the chopper and dropping them into WHL from a thousand feet up. There's your ****ing lions, Kane. **** you. ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566