Pre Match Leicester City v Tottenham - POSTPONED

Status
Not open for further replies.

pork pie fox

Might as well plan for it being on. There seems to be a bit more positivity on that front, anyway:

Tottenham Hotspur are preparing for Thursday’s Premier League trip to Leicester City to go ahead.

Spurs have had a Europa Conference League game with Rennes and Sunday’s Premier League game with Brighton called off due to the outbreak which saw 13 first-team players and staff struck down with coronavirus.

Another player is understood to have tested positive since, but the squad trained on Monday and it is understood Spurs’ plan is for the Leicester game to be played, providing the situation does not worsen.

Crowd will be a bit sparse I'd say. Unless they hand out booster jabs to everyone going.

Arrive early - have a feeling it's going to be very slow getting into this one.

Might give this a miss now.

Practically nobody wore masks in the concourse on Sunday. Hundreds just crammed together that I had to get through.

I was staggered at the idiocy. It has put me off going.

I didn't see anyone wearing a mask on Sunday and even the steward walking around only had it over his mouth

As far as I can make out, (from my limited research last week), all Premier League stadia are classed as outside venues … even the concourses, so mask wearing isn’t mandatory (despite being sensible).

How widespread are boosters for you lot?

They’ve been available and encouraged for a while here. I’ve been boosted for about 2 months.

I think everyone over 30 is now eligible for them but problems booking them and unlikely to get an appointment any time soon (pre Xmas) on them.

I think we have shit loads of jabs on this side of the pond too, but doing a million a day like bullshit Boris says is unrealistic.

How widespread are boosters for you lot?

They’ve been available and encouraged for a while here. I’ve been boosted for about 2 months.

We’ve got a squillion of them ready to go, but nowhere near enough people to administer them

It’s the biggest shitshow you’ve ever seen

Where are they given in the UK? I live in a town of 6,000.
There's at least six places here where you can get one. Nearly every pharmacy has them.

There's at least six places here where you can get one. Nearly every pharmacy has them.
I had mine a couple of weeks ago. There was a choice of loads of venues at that point, but it was just before the opening up to everyone. I'm 45, so not exactly an old duffer, but it seems harder now that they've expanded it to under 40s.

Catching a virus while waiting in an orederly queue for immunity from the virus. So excruciatingly British.

Super stuff.
Apologising the whole time.

Oh I’m sorry I caught the deadly virus from you, how incredibly inconsiderate of me.
And you’re at the front of the queue firing two six shooters into the air and yelling ‘Yeehaw I sure do love me some of them there booster jabs good buddy!’

The entire thing is inconvenient round here. If you don't drive then you could be forgiven for not attending your second jab. First one you can pick and choose but second appears to be based on where is least convenient to get to. I'm guessing most get second jab done at walk ins due to that......seems to have been a very common question on local facey etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566