Pre Match Leicester City v Tottenham - POSTPONED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing players:

Jakupovic, Justin, Daley-Campbell, Vestergaard, Benkovic, Soyuncu, Fofana, Evans, Choudhury, Perez, Lookman, Iheanacho, Mendy (not in PL squad).

Why has the Premier league refused to postpone our game but agreed to Postpone Brighton v Tottenham and Brentford V Man U ?

Why has the Premier league refused to postpone our game but agreed to Postpone Brighton v Tottenham and Brentford V Man U ?
Because we are not one of the elite?

How naive can you get.

A general rule of the PL is that when 'big six' teams want something they get it.

When anybody else wants anything they'll be told to **** off.

Listening to the Spurs conference, it sounds like they wanted the game postponed too.

However, because they've already lost two matches (one snow, one COVID) the PL won't let another one go.

So we've been ignored completely.

I mean, as well as the obvious big club bias, it could also be because the majority of ours absences, looking at that list, aren't out due to COVID?

I mean, as well as the obvious big club bias, it could also be because the majority of ours absences, looking at that list, aren't out due to COVID?
Plus the majority wouldn’t have started anyway.

As correctly forecast by me on here a couple of days ago. One rule for Manchester United, another for clubs like us.

Still in two minds on this one

Depends what you count as Covid related. If we have players sustaining injuries because their replacements are out with COVID that’s related I’d have thought.

Still in two minds on this one

To date, there is no evidence that this new variant is any more infectious outdoors. So I'm planning to go and keep away from anyone indoors.

My Mrs reckons if I get it tomorrow night and **** up Xmas, my life won't be worth living anyway.

It would probably be apt if the last match I see before I perish is Kane smashing another hat trick past us.

To date, there is no evidence that this new variant is any more infectious outdoors. So I'm planning to go and keep away from anyone indoors.

My Mrs reckons if I get it tomorrow night and **** up Xmas, my life won't be worth living anyway.

It would probably be apt if the last match I see before I perish is Kane smashing another hat trick past us.
It's so infectious that I don't think it can be making any difference indoors or out. There's just so much of it in the air wherever people or gathered. Just two thousand cases doubling every day for 30 days is 65 million so that's basically the whole UK population. One thing I intend to do from now on is to double mask for extra protection.

Every ****er is catching Omicron at some point based on the data I’ve seen. If you’re boosted or vacc’d you might as well get on with it. Not to be controversial.

Yes and trash the 2nd Christmas in a row.

It's all about timing, well and the fact i'm not boosted and you know, a few people dying or suffering long term complications if they were lucky enough not to die.

Plus the possibility of passing it on to more vulnerable family members.

There's just not enough known about this variant atm for me to be blasé about it.

I don't actually class the footy as outdoors at this level.

Thousand of people packed in tightly and breathing in front or behind you for 2 hours.

Shouting, singing.........projecting

Yes and trash the 2nd Christmas in a row.

It's all about timing, well and the fact i'm not boosted and you know, a few people dying or suffering long term complications if they were lucky enough not to die.

Plus the possibility of passing it on to more vulnerable family members.

There's just not enough known about this variant atm for me to be blasé about it.
A more than fair counterpoint. And I didn’t want to seem callous. It appears to me that this variant is going to run absolutely wild and is inevitable, but totally understand peoples circumstances are different.

Listening to the Spurs conference, it sounds like they wanted the game postponed too.

However, because they've already lost two matches (one snow, one COVID) the PL won't let another one go.

So we've been ignored completely.
I think this has struck the nail on the head.. the PL don’t want spurs to lose any more fixtures. They couldn’t give a shut about us

The premier league only want Spurs to get 3 points and playing us with 4 CB's missing hands it to them on a plate.
We are on a hiding to nothing win and its because Spurs are "Ravaged by injuries" lose and its because how brilliant Conte is and how fantastic he's managing his squad blah blah blah.
The fact Spurs have also had over a week to recover and prepare for this game isn't exactly fair on Leicester, ****s hope we smash then 4-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669