Pre Match Leicester City v Tottenham - POSTPONED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching a virus while waiting in an orederly queue for immunity from the virus. So excruciatingly British.

Super stuff.

Not to mention the trip on public transport if you can't drive. My missus had her second jab booked somewhere that takes 2 feckin hours by public transport.

The entire thing is inconvenient round here. If you don't drive then you could be forgiven for not attending your second jab. First one you can pick and choose but second appears to be based on where is least convenient to get to. I'm guessing most get second jab done at walk ins due to that......seems to have been a very common question on local facey etc

Had to book my first two which were done at a local hospital after work. The booster I just called a local pharmacy to check which vaccine they had and walked in that evening. It has been surprisingly easy to get all three jabs here considering it's a poor rural area.

Had to book my first two which were done at a local hospital after work. The booster I just called a local pharmacy to check which vaccine they had and walked in that evening. It has been surprisingly easy to get all three jabs here considering it's a poor rural area.
Where abouts in Coventry do you live?

There’s been a walk in vaccine centre in the High Cross shopping centre for the last couple of weeks open until 8:30pm

take up of the booster was pretty poor until Omicron

the week before Omicron our clinic had capacity for 320 and 189 vaccines were given, this despite staff calling around asking people to attend

My 3rd vaccine was due 2nd of October. Sadly that was the day I tested positive. I was going to go to a walk in centre last week, but felt crap. 2 days later they are no longer taking walk ins. Instead I managed to get a slot today.

The shopping centre vaccination unit used to have 2 entrances and a separate unit for the 15 minute observation. It was run with military precision. Today you queued to book in if you had an appointment. Some people were trying to get a walk in appointment. Eventually an unmasked security guard brought out an A board with a message saying "Walk in vaccinations available from 17:30." He then proclaimed Walk ins from 7:30.

It felt that the staff were suffering from fatigue. Twice I had to interrupt their monologues because I wasn't there for a booster, but for a 3rd vaccine (immuno-suppressed). I was reassured that the vaccine would still be the same, but it would be logged as a booster on my records because the software hasn't been modified for those who are now requiring 4 doses.

They've also told me I should make sure that my doctor follows up on the 4th vaccine in 3 months. This comes in the same week the pharmacy has told me I must ring and request my prescription renewals a week ahead of time, although they have a batch of 11 months of repeats already signed. So they are dumping a system that has worked effectively for nearly a decade. I'm looking forward to them answering the phone, especially as there was only one member of staff this last week.
I'm probably moaning because my arm aches already

My 3rd vaccine was due 2nd of October. Sadly that was the day I tested positive. I was going to go to a walk in centre last week, but felt crap. 2 days later they are no longer taking walk ins. Instead I managed to get a slot today.

The shopping centre vaccination unit used to have 2 entrances and a separate unit for the 15 minute observation. It was run with military precision. Today you queued to book in if you had an appointment. Some people were trying to get a walk in appointment. Eventually an unmasked security guard brought out an A board with a message saying "Walk in vaccinations available from 17:30." He then proclaimed Walk ins from 7:30.

It felt that the staff were suffering from fatigue. Twice I had to interrupt their monologues because I wasn't there for a booster, but for a 3rd vaccine (immuno-suppressed). I was reassured that the vaccine would still be the same, but it would be logged as a booster on my records because the software hasn't been modified for those who are now requiring 4 doses.

They've also told me I should make sure that my doctor follows up on the 4th vaccine in 3 months. This comes in the same week the pharmacy has told me I must ring and request my prescription renewals a week ahead of time, although they have a batch of 11 months of repeats already signed. So they are dumping a system that has worked effectively for nearly a decade. I'm looking forward to them answering the phone, especially as there was only one member of staff this last week.
I'm probably moaning because my arm aches already
The system will log your vaccine as a booster, however, when entering your information theres an option to add a comment that this was in fact your 3rd dose, this should automatically inform your GP of your requirement for a 4th jab

They will score 5

Right…

So Ndidi and Castagne at CB? Or draft in a kid?

Kasper

Ricardo
Castagne
Ndidi
Thomas

Soumare
Tielemans
KDH

Maddison
Barnes
Daka

Last edited:
From his comments, Amartey will be on the bench. Nelson too.

He's keen to juggle more senior players for the starting lineup. So, maybe Ricardo and Soumare for Soyuncu and Evans.

Schmeichel
Ricardo Castagne Ndidi Thomas
Soumare Tielemans
Maddison Dewsbury-Hall Barnes
Daka/Vardy

Subs: Ward, Amartey, Bertrand, Albrighton, Daka/Vardy, plus kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669