Pre Match Leicester City Vs Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dreamt last night that we lost one nil.

I also dreamt that I gave Beyoncé a right good seeing to in some kind of greasy spoon cafe.

I believe that one of these might not actually happen

Something else that might not actually happen:

If Man Utd and West Ham do not win ...

... and Man City lose by 3 goals ...

... and we beat Arsenal by 4 goals ...

... tonight, we will be top of the league!

Managed to circumvent problems with access to the forum here in Russia - glad to be back. I still like Inler. I can recall thinking last year that a certain Cambiasso was a bit behind the pace. I also seem to remember that he did OK for us towards the latter part of the season. I agree with Kante being in and it seems unfair to drop Drinks but the team takes precedence.
And, going back to an earlier post, I do not consider Ulloa's headers to be offensive. Discuss.

It was Allan Evans. Brian Little had quit the previous day so the atmosphere that night was quite surreal. By some miracle, two days later, Little was handed a new job at Villa and took Evans with him. None of us saw that coming!

I seem to remember Evans putting a dampener on that win by being a total twat in the post match interview.

The match itself was pretty poor. The crowd pulled the team through against a lame Arsenal side. We then went a couple of months without another win as Little's team disintegrated without him and we slid towards relegation.

Ahhh, those were the days. I wish things at Leicester were that good now......

This should be our toughest test since the Chelsea match last season. It's the first time we've played one of the top teams since then.
Arsenal haven't scored many goals this season, but they'll look at our defensive record and think this is a chance to put that right. They'll push forward and will leave gaps for out counter attacks to exploit. 72-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669