Pre Match Leicester City Vs Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ithink an injury update and potential signings investigation is needed before predicting a team selection

Ithink an injury update and potential signings investigation is needed before predicting a team selection

Schlupp is injured. But if he's fit enough he'll be going to Africa anyway.
Cambiasso will probably be OK, so will King.
Upson is not a real person, his name is on the books as part of a tax evasion scheme.
Logan is definitely out after having an operation on his achilles.
GTF is fit and raring to go.

GTF was indeed fit and raring to go but he had a little warm up against Newcastle and so is out for the next 2 weeks.

Nigeria also looking into potential blood links with his grandmother so potentially losing him to them.

Don't know why they bothered with Schwarzer, could just shove Gaz between the sticks, he'd fill the whole bloody goal up and City would never concede.

No he wouldn't. This running joke about GTF and his weight no longer works as when he came out to warm up on Saturday I couldn't believe where all his excess flab had gone.

Well done GTF :038:

So where has it gone?
Adipose. If you see a load of little white fat lumps running around you know The Doctor didn't get them all.

No he wouldn't. This running joke about GTF and his weight no longer works as when he came out to warm up on Saturday I couldn't believe where all his excess flab had gone.

Well done GTF :038:
I want picture evidence of GTF 's miraculous weight loss or GTFO :D

Keller, Walsh, Elliot, Ullathorne, Kamark, Lennon, Izzet, Savage, Guppy, Parker, Marshall, Heskey

1-0 to City...

Elliott with the winner.

I was sat in line with that beauty. Great night at Filbert street. I remember Neil Lennon taking the micky towards the end of the game when in open play he sat down on the ball.

Keller, Walsh, Elliot, Ullathorne, Kamark, Lennon, Izzet, Savage, Guppy, Parker, Marshall, Heskey

1-0 to City...

Ooo I think you're referring to my first ever game...Marshall with the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669