Pre Match Leicester City Vs Bristol City

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

3 points, top of the league, WWWWW. Drink, good times :D.

At least we know who to blame when we lose on Saturday...

dissappointed in you "milesaway" you have a responsibility to start prematch threads until your luck runs out. Funny how these threads start quickly after a good win. Not looking forward to the "manager of the month awards" or indeed a break which last time resulted in a defeat at Wolves Back to the match, obviously NP will hope to keep the team unchanged, maybe only Marshall for Dyer, it appears Vardy may be in need of a rest, but he also needs a goal, brace on Saturday then rest up. We must not get over confident yet (fans and players) but all signs are positive. Im going to superstitiously predict a 1-0 Leicester win (Vardy) but hopefull of more convincing score Remember its fine to gloat but were not yet at the "cocky stage"

dissappointed in you "milesaway" you have a responsibility to start prematch threads until your luck runs out. Funny how these threads start quickly after a good win. Not looking forward to the "manager of the month awards" or indeed a break which last time resulted in a defeat at Wolves Back to the match, obviously NP will hope to keep the team unchanged, maybe only Marshall for Dyer, it appears Vardy may be in need of a rest, but he also needs a goal, brace on Saturday then rest up. We must not get over confident yet (fans and players) but all signs are positive. Im going to superstitiously predict a 1-0 Leicester win (Vardy) but hopefull of more convincing score Remember its fine to gloat but were not yet at the "cocky stage"

we're all disappointed in him. We're doomed...5-0 loss.

Vardy needs a goal? he only scored on saturday !

it appears Vardy may be in need of a rest, but he also needs a goal

Aye - he hasn't scored for nearly 4 days now!

Don't blame me...blame jas123.

I'd say 72-0 but I'm really not sure now. The very fabric of existence is under question now.

Perhaps I should rub you for good luck, to counter the jas effect ?

I'm touching fabric.

When was the last time we beat Bristol City? Providing they are a massive bogey side for us, can't see us winning this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669