Pre Match Leicester City Vs Bristol City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ranch dressing? On everything you say?

This is all your fault, coming over here with your oddball phrases.

So anyway, does "mustard" mean good or bad or something else entirely?

It's all about Asda's ham and mustard sandwiches.

Anyway, enough about food. If DJ, Wellens and co can help us out by beating Cardiff, we could go top tomorrow.

Anyway, enough about food. If DJ, Wellens and co can help us out by beating Cardiff, we could go top tomorrow.

We could be top regardless of their score anyway. Well for around half hour as their game is the Sky pick late afternoon. :038:

No I'm not, what on Earth are you talking about? I like cheese and I also sometimes like mustard on a cheese sandwich.

David, if think that cheese can only be eaten on it's own without any culinary enhancement, then you are buying the wrong condiments.

There are some rather lovely chutneys available that compliment and enhance the flavour of cheese.

Indeed, i recommend M &S beetroot and red onion. Very nice

Tomorrow after about 38 minutes people will ignore the match and start to push past me in order to get some horrible pie. It is nice to know Macky, Cate and Fox Covert take food seriously and will not be among them.

Tomorrow after about 38 minutes people will ignore the match and start to push past me in order to get some horrible pie. It is nice to know Macky, Cate and Fox Covert take food seriously and will not be among them.

You can rest assured Mr David that I don't eat takeaway food, particularly not football stadium pies. I think I'd rather chew on the contents of my cat's litter tray. With mustard, of course.

I eat any crap that's dumped in front of me, grab your kit, Mr Gwilliam, I'm coming through.

Important match this one. If we can go circa ten unbeaten then we get into territory where teams start worrying too much about us and sitting too deep. It would be good to get into that territory - havent seen a city team full of confidence for years, will make for much better viewing than the slow, self conscious stuff we've had over the previous few seasons.....

Come on city!

The last time we beat this lot was also the last time we won 5 on the bounce.

We have only won one out of the last seven meetings apparently. Time to put that right.

Just arrived at the Shakespeare for a pre match pint with BG then off to the game. I reckon 2-0 both from Nugent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669