Pre Match Leicester City Vs Bristol City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the good form continues and keeps the confidence high and the team together playing well.

I'd go for 71-0.

I am making a surprise appearance and am open to song requests should Gerry not turn up.

Do that anarcho-syndicalist version of The Chicken Song that you wrote, and make sure you do all the funny moves as well. Cracks me up every time that does

Peter Canero to score a fairly impressive goal just after the hour mark.

1-0

Can't see there being any changes, even if RDL is back and Marshall is fully fit (no idea if either is true).

I'm going for a 2-1 home win.

Lee Jobber sprints on to a David Neilson through ball to put us one up, they equalise through a Frank Sinclair own goal, but we grab a list minute winner thanks to a bullet header from Nicky Mohan, after good link up play between Phil Gee and Ian Ormondroyd.

Can't see there being any changes, even if RDL is back and Marshall is fully fit (no idea if either is true).

I'm going for a 2-1 home win.

Lee Jobber sprints on to a David Neilson through ball to put us one up, they equalise through a Frank Sinclair own goal, but we grab a list minute winner thanks to a bullet header from Nicky Mohan, after good link up play between Phil Gee and Ian Ormondroyd.

Very unlikely as I don't think Phil Gee is still in the game.

1-0 to us. Last minute header by the Battersea power station.

We draw pictures of fishes with real faces whilst hugging on the pitch under a big umbrella held by Walsh, shaky and Niguel, we all hum songs from The Mighty Boosh and quite utterly bliss out

We draw pictures of fishes with real faces whilst hugging on the pitch under a big umbrella held by Walsh, shaky and Niguel, we all hum songs from The Mighty Boosh and quite utterly bliss out

You were much better when you liked tits :icon_wink

Hopefully this should be another 3 points continuing the 100% home record but we have been known to falter against the supposed easier teams at home in the past. I just hope that we don't have any booing at the end of the game if we don't win as even if we don't, we should hopefully still be in the play-off spots at the end of play which is right where we would want to be after 10 games.

Be good to hear some atmosphere from the KP for a change and fingers crossed the fans are up for it after the recent run of results as it does have a positive effect.

3-1 Vardy, Nugent, King
I would like to see us put the Redkanpp, NP speculaation behind us. The owners have come out with the statement we wanted, we are 2nd in the league and although not everyone is convinced by Nige lets show that we are behind him and the players.

Jelavic, on the other hand, would have been mustard.

:102: Good with cheese?

The culinary posts on this forum are very depressing. Macky, if you need to put mustard or anything else on your cheese then you are buying the wrong cheese.

The dreadful performance against Burton seems a long time ago and I am really looking forward to tomorrow and enjoying watching Knockaert while we still have him.

The culinary posts on this forum are very depressing. Macky, if you need to put mustard or anything else on your cheese then you are buying the wrong cheese.

The dreadful performance against Burton seems a long time ago and I am really looking forward to tomorrow and enjoying watching Knockaert while we still have him.

Your sub text being you think he will be poached in January DG?

Macky, if you need to put mustard or anything else on your cheese then you are buying the wrong cheese.

No I'm not, what on Earth are you talking about? I like cheese and I also sometimes like mustard on a cheese sandwich.

David, if think that cheese can only be eaten on it's own without any culinary enhancement, then you are buying the wrong condiments.

No I'm not, what on Earth are you talking about? I like cheese and I also sometimes like mustard on a cheese sandwich.

David, if think that cheese can only be eaten on it's own without any culinary enhancement, then you are buying the wrong condiments.

There are some rather lovely chutneys available that compliment and enhance the flavour of cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669