Pre Match Leicester City Vs Newcastle United

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

Starting this one before anyone else does, 3 in a row Pre Match Threads and won, 3-1 to the Foxes

Last edited:
Starting this one before anyone else does, 3 in a row Pre Match Threads and won, 3-1 to the Foxes

Phew. So good to know. Our season almost fecked. If only twats like the ones who started the Spurs, Stoke or Sunderland threads started this one...

What is happening

Back to what we do best for this game. We need to play as we did against Swansea. Vardy going off tonight did show what he brings to us as an attacking force as we more or less disappeared afterwards.
Mahrez was as much use as a chocolate fireguard. Kramaric would have been better and against Newcastle he should be able to use his skill to score or set up others.

Last edited:
Hopefully HUth and Kingy will be fit and their early exits were purely precautionary, I wouldn't be surprised if the management instructed the players before the game not too take unnecessary risks if they picked up a knock.

Also hoping that Nugent and Schlupp are back, I would definitely drop Ulloa and look to bring in either Nugent or Kramaric. I think Vardy and Cambiasso will be wrapped in cotton wool and rolled out for remaining games, they are both so critical to the way we play and dictate the tempo of our play. It was amazing to see how our intensity dropped once Vardy went off, even with the fresh legs of Mahrez in his place.

praying there is no hangover from the Chelsea game and we can pick up a positive result and maintain the momentum built up prior to Chelsea.

Jas starting the pre-match thread ?

Agreed. Nailed on home win

Definitely worth a half and half scarf

I saw a half and half Leicester/Burnley scarf last night.

Unforgivable.

The Chelsea half was yellow, if anyone is interested

I think 4-4-2 as follows ...

Ostrich

Ostrich - Ostrich - Ostrich - Ostrich

Ostrich - Ostrich

2-1 to the Ostriches.

I think 4-4-2 as follows ...

Ostrich

Ostrich - Ostrich

2-1 to the Ostriches.

Probably better to go with Cassowarys in defence and Rheas in midfield

Bit worried about this game, Newcastle were having a crap run of form until they played Leicester earlier in the season, just hope it's nit a repeat of that debacle.

Bit worried about this game, Newcastle were having a crap run of form until they played Leicester earlier in the season, just hope it's nit a repeat of that debacle.

Let's hope we've learned from the experience, and the players haven't had their heads in the sand for the last 6 months :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566