Pre Match Leicester City Vs Newcastle United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washed! Feckin' washed?

We're as good as down now you fool.

Rest easy. My lucky jumper, which saw us through the long unbeaten run last year and the 4 game streak recently remains unwashed and with the hole in it unstitched.

I'm struggling to think of reasons why this won't be a tough game: bad timing of fixture from our point of view; Newcastle overdue to put in a performance; our injuries etc etc.

Still I always try to be positive! and just hope that Pearson can drag another great effort our of them and that the crucial Cambiasso has enough left in the tank.

Our legs are heavy. Key players missing. An early red card and a 2-0 loss. Horrible.

They are shit

Totally, utterly shit, with players who don't give a toss , think they are already safe, have a fanbase that despise them, and have a complete clown of a manager

We, on the other hand, are the complete opposite

I genuinely believe we might win this four or five nil

Agree with Homer if we show the same levels of performance and intensity against these, we could give them a real going over. Biggest risk for us is the fitness / energy levels in final third of the game, ideally we need to blow them away in first 60 minutes then hope to comfortably see out the game.

Most nervous I've been for ages before a game. Today is massive.

I can't accept the 'Newcastle are shit, so we'll be fine' angle. We were established losers until a few games ago. Hull looked dreadful then won two in a row. If recent events have proved anything, it is that nothing is predictable.

Much depends on player availability, fitness levels and the crowd. All we can affect is the last one and I will finally pick my clapper thing up off the floor and bang it to feck. If you're not going to get into it as a fan today, give your ticket to someone who will. It's just necessary.

Most nervous I've been for ages before a game. Today is massive.

I can't accept the 'Newcastle are shit, so we'll be fine' angle. We were established losers until a few games ago. Hull looked dreadful then won two in a row. If recent events have proved anything, it is that nothing is predictable.

Much depends on player availability, fitness levels and the crowd. All we can affect is the last one and I will finally pick my clapper thing up off the floor and bang it to feck. If you're not going to get into it as a fan today, give your ticket to someone who will. It's just necessary.

Early kickoff, atmosphere probably be gash.

Tough game, nervous

Schlupp trained yesterday and his boots weren't in the boot room so I'd expect him to feature today. Look at me, I feel like Bert-Lite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669