Pre Match Leicester City Vs Newcastle United

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be astonished if they came to us on Saturday and were any better than they have been for the last couple of months.

If Nigel had not had to sub King and Huth because of injury, he might have had better options for the second half against Chelsea, and a win against Chelsea I think would have frightened Newcastle.

I expect us to just rip them apart in a high tempo game the way we have played for the last 6 or so games.

And being 5 points above Sunderland, I do not think alarm bells are ringing with them yet.

They will probably just park the bus and try not to lose.

Waiting on results.

“We’re waiting for the results on Robert Huth. It doesn’t appear to be as bad as first thought. We’ve got to take into consideration that he’s on loan, and he made the decision, and I always feel it’s positive when players make the decision on the pitch as to whether they can continue playing.

Last edited:
well done Jas for staring the thread, it just might make the difference lol Hopefully Huth and Vardy are fit to play and also Schlupp and Nugent are well enough to complete the squad. I pray the defeat has not effected players confidence too much im sure if anything NP has praised thier efforts last night. If we can maintain the same high tempo committment/desire then we can take this lot without doubt. Of course they will pick up a point sooner or later but an early foxes goal would rock them and we can win in relative comfort, thats not the Leicester way but i still think we will win this 3-1 Ulloa Vardy Krameric

Last edited:
No Nugent or King, Schlupp available.

well done Jas for staring the thread, it just might make the difference lol Hopefully Huth and Vardy are fit to play and also Schlupp and Nugent are well enough to complete the squad. I pray the defeat has not effected players confidence too much im sure if anything NP has praised thier efforts last night. If we can maintain the same high tempo committment/desire then we can take this lot without doubt. Of course they will pick up a point sooner or later but an early foxes goal would rock them and we can win in relative comfort, thats not the Leicester way but i still think we will win this 3-1 Ulloa Vardy Krameric

That's before I even start on the grammar and spelling. :icon_lol:

Waiting on results.

Crucial to our success. I think we can get by without Nugent and King. Kramaric/Ulloa and James are able replacements...Schlupp has proven himself critical merely by his absence and Huth anchors our back line so well.

Have I mentioned that Konchesky is awful? We can't realistically expect to win games when his name is on the team sheet. Add in that he is so different of a player to Schlupp (who provides a terrific outlet for Cambiasso) and his presence throws our entire team off balance.

Crucial to our success. I think we can get by without Nugent and King. Kramaric/Ulloa and James are able replacements...Schlupp has proven himself critical merely by his absence and Huth anchors our back line so well.

Have I mentioned that Konchesky is awful? We can't realistically expect to win games when his name is on the team sheet. Add in that he is so different of a player to Schlupp (who provides a terrific outlet for Cambiasso) and his presence throws our entire team off balance.

Schlupp allows us to attack more quickly but his defensive positioning and decisions are far worse than Konch.

Schlupp allows us to attack more quickly but his defensive positioning and decisions are far worse than Konch.

I see where you are coming from but I'm not so sure. And if there is a gap in positioning, Schlupp is generally able to make up for it with pace and athleticism.

I'm just tired watching Konchesky play football. He's the footballing equivalent of spoiled skimmed milk.

I see where you are coming from but I'm not so sure. And if there is a gap in positioning, Schlupp is generally able to make up for it with pace and athleticism.

I'm just tired watching Konchesky play football. He's the footballing equivalent of spoiled skimmed milk.

Neither are good enough going forward, I agree with you on that. I think I get more annoyed because Konch gets so much abuse but if he's not good enough then it's not his fault. Also, Schlupp escapes most of it seemingly because he's come through the academy.

I think Schlupp is a better player than a lot of others on the forum.

If we go down he's one of the first players that will get picked off.

Not better than me

Bit worried about this game, Newcastle were having a crap run of form until they played Leicester earlier in the season, just hope it's nit a repeat of that debacle.

I'd like to pick up on that..........

Somebody else was also selling one with a white Chelsea half.

Probaby the JT special edition.

I'm excited about this game now

Will the Newcastle half be black with white lettering, or white with black lettering

Oh my days, I won't be able to sleep now

really hope Schlupp, Huth and King are fit for this, James was really poor last night IMO Konch was just as bad too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670