Leicester City vs Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Full time, well played boys!

7 points from the first 3 games... 4 points clear of dirty Leeds already ;) Nicely done

Re: City vs Tranmere

very emotional commentary when the goal went in.

making notes Barber? you ****

Full time 3-1 we are second. :icon_bigg

From LCFC World, for what it's worth.....

City : Tranmere

Goal Attempts 14 : 8 Goal Attempts
On Target 8 : 4 On Target
Crosses 12 : 8 Crosses
Corners 9 : 5 Corners
Offside 6 : 3 Offside
Fouls 11 : 11 Fouls
Free kicks 14 : 19 Free kicks
Yellow cards 1 : 1 Yellow cards
Red cards - : - Red cards
% Possession 52 : 48 Possession %

We were clearly the better side - but the win wasn't entirely convincing. And I thought we looked worse once Dickov was on.

Not a brilliant performance like last week, but we got the points, and we deserved all 3.

Not sure about David Martin, would much prefer Henderson in goal.
Hobbs and Morrison were again very solid at the back, Morrison looks a very good find indeed. Gilbert IMO was our best player today.

I didn't think Fryatt had a great game by all means, but can't complain when he scores another brace.

Our worst player I thought was Andy King, don't see what Pearson sees in him. (where's Wesolowski?)

All in all, a very happy bunny indeed. :038:

We were clearly the better side - but the win wasn't entirely convincing. And I thought we looked worse once Dickov was on.

i guess by playing a winger at left back and a striker at left wing totally fecked our balacne.

On the whole i think we were lucky to come away with a 3-1 win, we dominated most of the match but when TR came forward they looked a threat and kept our back 4 on our toes. Morrison and Hobbs again looked solid, Hobbs distribution and passing is very good.

Dyer slotting in at LB had a great cam, kept his line and looked good coming foward and linking with Levi.

Oakley and King didnt really feature both had a couple of chances but didnt impress me, nor did Gradel, Adams had more of an impact down the wing than Gradel.

Howard actually made a few runs which is most surprising, and Fryatt's passing in general was poor.

We can play a lot better and there is room for improvement. Don't get me wrong im pleased with the win, but it was a gritty performance.

But well done Leicester keep it up,

Not a brilliant performance like last week, but we got the points, and we deserved all 3.

Not sure about David Martin, would much prefer Henderson in goal.
Hobbs and Morrison were again very solid at the back, Morrison looks a very good find indeed. Gilbert IMO was our best player today.

I didn't think Fryatt had a great game by all means, but can't complain when he scores another brace.

Our worst player I thought was Andy King, don't see what Pearson sees in him. (where's Wesolowski?)

All in all, a very happy bunny indeed. :038:

Martin was a lot more assured than henderson and made some really good catches from crosses.
His wayward kicking was the only thing that let him down.

Last edited:
Supper flippin dooper

On the whole i think we were lucky to come away with a 3-1 win, we dominated most of the match but when TR came forward they looked a threat and kept our back 4 on our toes. Morrison and Hobbs again looked solid, Hobbs distribution and passing is very good.

Dyer slotting in at LB had a great cam, kept his line and looked good coming foward and linking with Levi.

Oakley and King didnt really feature both had a couple of chances but didnt impress me, nor did Gradel, Adams had more of an impact down the wing than Gradel.
Howard actually made a few runs which is most surprising, and Fryatt's passing in general was poor.

We can play a lot better and there is room for improvement. Don't get me wrong im pleased with the win, but it was a gritty performance.

But well done Leicester keep it up,

:icon_eek: Gradel was great today, less fancy skills and a good final ball

3 points, great result, job done.

Great result, but far from great peformance. That said, a 3-1 win, with plenty of room for improvement, makes the short term future look very bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669