Leicester City vs Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it's a case of giving him and the players around him some time, to say whose fault it was is difficult, because it shouldn't just be down to fryatt to get to the flick ons
Who said it was?

Regarding attendance why were we around 6-7k down on the Mk Dons game. We have had a decent start, and MK didnt bring that many fans:102:. Bank holiday weekend possibly? or is this to be the norm this season ?

Re: City vs Tranmere

very emotional commentary when the goal went in.

making notes Barber? you ****

heard him on the radio on the way back

"and its fryatt again someone give that boy a biscuit" :icon_lol::038:

You can't play advantage if the ball was out of play. If the ref played advantage it's because the linesman had flagged for a foul, not a throw in.

The linesman waved for a foul. It was perfectly legit but the officials were still a bag of shite today.

but anyone know why NP replaced Hendo in goal suddenly?

Cos Hendo nearly cost us a point at Stockport?

Regarding attendance why were we around 6-7k down on the Mk Dons game. We have had a decent start, and MK didnt bring that many fans:102:. Bank holiday weekend possibly? or is this to be the norm this season ?

Tranmere brought less than MK I thought. I can only see being the norm esp. when you consider that it's still £23 quid to watch third tier football.

Very average from us today. First twenty we were a utter mess but the goal gave us some confidence.

Martin looked ok but as mentioned took a confidence knock and then struggled. His kicking wasn't brill either.

Gilbert did well again. Morrison and Hobbs okish. Dyer I thought did cracking in consideration of his position.

Gradel good. Oakley ok. King utter crap, hardly touched the ball, too weak....he won't cut it as a professional. Porter also crap...had a chance to prove himself today and he didn't.

Fryatt I thought was poor except his goals. Poor touch, poor passing. Howard ok.

Adams did some good work for the third goal, Dickov's selection onto the left wing took a lot of balance out of the team.

It will do....anyways. I am still worried our players look completely fecked at the end of every game but I suppose that's a good thing. Means they have put a shift in.

Last edited:
Well satisfied with the result, although it took a while to warm up today. Once we realised we could cause them problems at the back it improved.

Best I've seen Howard perform to date. Thought Gilbert look good and also Dyer when he went forward. Thought Hobbs was impressive today. I felt a lot happier with Martin in goal, especially after he caught a couple of crosses.

We'll probably play better and not win, so we should be happy to win without getting out of 2nd gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669