Pre Match Leicester City vs Watford Play-Off Semi Final 1st leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester City vs Waford Play-Off Semi Final 1st leg

Wen't down to get tickets this morning. Arrived at 9.30, by which time the queue was stretching round to the East Stand. 3 hours later I walked out with my Watford Home & away tickets. A hell of a long wait, in fact longer than both the games put together!

I counted 5 empty tills at the stadium. I imagine it might have been difficult to get people in, but what a gesture it would have been to see Susan Whelan & co out there trying to bring the 3 hour wait down.

Can we have a spread sheet please Shents showing how you worked this out.

Please ensure there are comments inserted where applicable.

Many thanks.

this is purely based on each time the machine told me my queue position it had decreased by an average of 4, this was roughly every five minutes, and my call took around 2.5 mins to resolve.

Hope that helps

Kind regards

Shents

this is purely based on each time the machine told me my queue position it had decreased by an average of 4, this was roughly every five minutes, and my call took around 2.5 mins to resolve.

Hope that helps

Kind regards

Shents

Could we have that as a witnessed and signed affidavit?

Wasn't that in April?

No, no, no. The season ended in February. Do try to keep up Fitzy baby, I'm very disappointed in you

Will away goals count? They didn't in league one, so I assume they don't in the championship. Can someone confirm?

As to the ticketing, I do think the process was shambolic and I do know of some P3 ST holders getting away tickets on Sunday. However, personally, it worked for me and my brother and my dad - bought three away tickets and purchased our home seats after several hours of trying to get through on the phone and then an hour in a phone queue.

Will away goals count?

Yes. It would be ridiculous to imagine a game in which a goal scored by the away team did not count.

Why the ****, when your season ticket seat is held until Tuesday would you queue for over two hours?

Calm down SJN!

If this 78 year old is anything like my Dad (64) then he probably didn't want to chance it. Despite there being no chance.

I told my Dad several times that he didn't have to rush down to the KP Sunday morning and queue for 3 hours and I told him that the rush would die down and that his Season ticket would be saved until Tuesday.

He still went! He panicked! I think it's an age thing.

:081:

The club has ****ed off a lot of people this weekend.

I know for a fact that the ticket office has been giving away tickets to absolutely any fecker who wanted them. P3 people just asking for away tickets on P1 and P2 day were buying upto 10 tickets, It's absolutely shmabolic.

My mate went on his allocated day (P2) and the sign went up just as he got to the ticket office door after 2.5 hours of waiting in line.

It's a real kick in the teeth to the people who go to lots of away games in the season.

Yes. It would be ridiculous to imagine a game in which a goal scored by the away team did not count.
And if he meant count double, it would demonstrate a very short memory.

Well I have had a crashing website all weekend, and when I finally got online, they didn't have my sons' season tickets there to be purchased

they are not taking phone calls at present, and the automated response to my email request tells me that they are not monitoring or actioning emails

Has there ever been such a complete and utter feck up to provide tickets for one single game, ever

Well I have had a crashing website all weekend, and when I finally got online, they didn't have my sons' season tickets there to be purchased

they are not taking phone calls at present, and the automated response to my email request tells me that they are not monitoring or actioning emails

Has there ever been such a complete and utter feck up to provide tickets for one single game, ever
Couldn't agree more. Also, I did eventually get through the shambles of a website, and it didn't recognise that I'm a season ticket holder, so refused to sell me my own seat. I've had to purchase one elewhere in the block. And you're right regarding the phone. even today it's telling me they are not accepting phone calls as they are too busy. Rather helpfully, the message tells you to email them - fine, except for the fact that they have said they are ignoring emails. I'm on the preorder scheme for away tickets, but I've no idea whether I'm covered by them for the Watford game - nothing on the website, and I have been unable to speak to them or email them. Not much planning has gone on here I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670