Pre Match Leicester City vs Watford Play-Off Semi Final 1st leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester City vs Waford Play-Off Semi Final 1st leg

• Website doesn't indicate I am logged in, it even still shows the log in box; however I can now see a My Account button.
  • Click My Account.
  • Click Quick Seats.
  • It shows my season ticket, check box, click Add To Basket.
  • Redirect to page saying I'm not logged in.

repeat ad infinitum

I despise bad user interface.

tumblr_m7oq5k17pY1r3084q.jpg

• Website doesn't indicate I am logged in, it even still shows the log in box; however I can now see a My Account button.
  • Click My Account.
  • Click Quick Seats.

repeat ad infinitum

View attachment 10417

Clear cache?

Hard refresh?

Might help. I'm guessing though.

• Click My Account.
  • Click Quick Seats.

repeat ad infinitum

View attachment 10417

had exactly the same problem

Clear cache?

Hard refresh?

Might help. I'm guessing though.

Nah finally got it to work, it's shut really poor design. In fact, on the time it finally worked, it redirected me once the log in had processed, which makes me wonder why was I still on the home page before, with log in boxes, but was able to access my account?

Last edited:

Nah finally got it to work, it's shut really poor design. In fact, on the time it finally worked, it redirected me once the log in had processed, which makes me wonder why was I still on the home page before, with log in boxes, but was able to access my account?

They've obviously made a balls of using the session object when they built the site

67 minutes since starting to book, I finally have my ticket. Train ticekt and hotel reservation took about 2 minutes each.

They've obviously made a balls of using the session object when they built the site

I assume it's part of the generic "World" system that they buy in to? The exposure of the c# error is staggering.

Unchanged team for us if possible, Konchesky unlikely to be fit so keep Jeff at left back and Nugent up front, its only a matter of time before Nuge rediscovers his goalscoring, maybe this game will ignite it Any win will do but a 2-0 lead would be nice to take into the return leg (Nuge brace)

Why the ****, when your season ticket seat is held until Tuesday would you queue for over two hours?

My thoughts too.

I had to wait until earlier this evening but obviously the site was extremely busy. When I finally got through I could choose to either collect tickets, print my own e-tickets or just activate my ST smart card which I did.

So no queueing for tickets, just going down on Thursday evening with my ST smart card - job done and happy.

The exposure of the c# error is staggering.

Sure is, that's a seriously sackable offence, frightening that somebody could deploy a site like that without comprehending how a release version should handle errors

6 #DeePeeJayitudes

Sure is, that's a seriously sackable offence, frightening that somebody could deploy a site like that without comprehending how a release version should handle errors

We don't deserve 6th based on this alone.

Just got my ticket in 5 minutes. Why are people shitting themselves?

Unchanged team for us if possible, Konchesky unlikely to be fit so keep Jeff at left back and Nugent up front, its only a matter of time before Nuge rediscovers his goalscoring, maybe this game will ignite it Any win will do but a 2-0 lead would be nice to take into the return leg (Nuge brace)

Unchanged starting line-up, would like to see St Ledger on the bench as cover for De Laet.

Why are people shitting themselves?
All sorts of reasons. By far the most popular is "couldn't get to a toilet in time". Others include "had a curry and a few beers", "am a baby so wearing a nappy" and "am old so wearing a nappy".

Just got my ticket in 5 minutes. Why are people shitting themselves?

I don't think anyone is shitting themselves, just annoyed at the fact they've had to spend more time than required trying to buy tickets via a website that is clearly not up to the job. This in turn made people panic and head to the ground where they faced queuing for up to 4 hours.

You've had a fairly easy ride of it, however I tried on and off between 1pm yesterday and 4am today on different desktop computers spread over 3 houses. At first I couldn't even log in until I discovered there was a glitch with it not accepting client ref numbers to login. Once I'd logged in, the website was virtually unresponsive. I wanted 2 tickets together which proved to be very difficult. Tickets together were available however rather than it just giving me 2 together I had to request 10 tickets then delete the ones off to leave 2 together. At least twice it offered me 2 tickets which were via different turnstile sections at the ground (what ****ing use is that?).

Once I finally got the tickets I wanted and went to checkout, I just continually got the message that Spion posted earlier in this thread. I finally gave up at 4am and still have no tickets.

It's an absolute joke and I dread to think what it will be like if we get to Wembley.

So, how do we change things sufficiently to ensure we don't follow the same results we have suffered home and away against Watford?

For me, it's all about Stephen Hughes.

So, how do we change things sufficiently to ensure we don't follow the same results we have suffered home and away against Watford?

For me, it's all about Stephen Hughes.

People criticised Nige before for being too cautious/defensive in the home leg against Cardiff last time in the playoffs... However, I think that might be the best approach against Watford. They're a good counter attacking team and if we're throwing everything forward I think we'll be leaving ourselves vulnerable.

Hitting them on the break ourselves might be our best chance and we've got the pace in the side to do that. If they have to play the same keeper as the other day, we might not need too many chances to score a goal!

Same starting lineup for me with St Ledger back on the bench.

Oh... and don't let Chalobah shoot!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673