Pre Match Leicester City vs Watford Play-Off Semi Final 1st leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester City vs Waford Play-Off Semi Final 1st leg

Every time I get to the time to pay....

The session object is most likely empty, sloppy coding for a payment site and they definitely shouldn't be throwing exceptions like that on a live site, that should be disabled in the web config

but we didn't seem to have much idea in the home leg against Cardiff ....

We'll be fine. No BNP bastards to disrupt the harmony this time around.

We'll be fine. No BNP bastards to disrupt the harmony this time around.
And hopefully not a replacement manager in the director's box

Do season ticket holders get to have their seat for this game?

Do season ticket holders get to have their seat for this game?

If only there was somewhere where a season ticket holder could find that out.

I would suggest the LCFC website or the first post in this thread, but I assume you've already looked there. So maybe try lolhello; a lot of this site seem to use that site frequently.

I'm waiting till Tuesday afternoon to get my home ticket, I ain't ****ing queuing up for hours. Doubt Ill get an away ticket, you need to know a member of staff or a box holder or a player to be honest. Done my time being at the ground for 6am to just being in the ground as a nervous wreck.

I'm waiting till Tuesday afternoon to get my home ticket, I ain't ****ing queuing up for hours. Doubt Ill get an away ticket, you need to know a member of staff or a box holder or a player to be honest. Done my time being at the ground for 6am to just being in the ground as a nervous wreck.

Or just be a supporter who regularly goes to away games rather than jumping on the band wagon when things are going well.

I'm tempted to try and get tickets to the away leg since Watford isn't too bad a journey from here.... But, we've never won a game I've been to see.

I'll stay away!

Or just be a supporter who regularly goes to away games rather than jumping on the band wagon when things are going well.

Biffa completely agree. However, I was told today that estimations of 500 tickets at Forest went to those three criteria.

I was p2 previous years, last year didn't make one additional away game to get P2. Fair muff.

Biffa completely agree. However, I was told today that estimations of 500 tickets at Forest went to those three criteria.

I was p2 previous years, last year didn't make one additional away game to get P2. Fair muff.

I know for a fact that someone I know got 4 P2 tickets despite being ST P3 from someone who works in the ticket office. It does happen.

Marko Futacs was sitting in the same row as me, how many away games has he been to this year:icon_wink

Marko Futacs was sitting in the same row as me, how many away games has he been to this year:icon_wink

He's played in a few. From what we heard around 1000 of the 2200 available for Forest went to boxes, players and other corporates, that is totally shit and the club needs to stop this.

What kind of a ****ing stupid website thinks that if you want two seats you want them to be 2 rows and a hundred ****ing seats apart ffs?

Finally managed to get mine online. Don't know if it's working now or if I was just a fluke.

He's played in a few. From what we heard around 1000 of the 2200 available for Forest went to boxes, players and other corporates, that is totally shit and the club needs to stop this.

I'm not sure how many P1 & P2's we have but I've not heard of anyone with that priority claiming they did not get a ticket for F****t, but your right the club need to sort this out once and for all

Why the ****, when your season ticket seat is held until Tuesday would you queue for over two hours?

From the Mercury

Season ticket holder Barry Sharp, 78, from Scraptoft, was among those waiting as the queue snaked around the stadium.

“I got here as soon as I could to make sure I got a ticket for me and my grandson George,” he said.

“I’ve been waiting for over two hours but didn’t want to miss out.”

The session object is most likely empty, sloppy coding for a payment site and they definitely shouldn't be throwing exceptions like that on a live site, that should be disabled in the web config

Yep. Sloppy is right.

Why the ****, when your season ticket seat is held until Tuesday would you queue for over two hours?

Because he's probably not seen the web announcement telling him his seat is held until Tuesday...

A couple of st holders I know queued today so they could get additional tickets for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669