Leicester Legends Show - Curve Theatre WIN TICKETS

Status
Not open for further replies.
As above.

There are 2 tickets to be won for the "Leicester Legends" show [...]

The show features [...] Tony Cottee

:018:

good bloke - yes, leicester legend - no !!

also - two words - tombola , blu-tack

nuff said. see you on the other side

Last edited:

He might be more of a "legend" in hammers circles but I seem to remember a valuable goal or two especially at Old Trafford in 98. The only time I remember us winning at Old Trafford.

Love him for that.

If you want to win these tickets you now have less than five hours left to get your entry in.

A reminder of the question:

On what date and against whom did Matt Elliott make his Leicester debut?

Send your answer to me via private message.

The winner will be selected randomly using the bonus ball from tomorrow's lottery draw. Tomorrow I'll post a list of those people who have answered correctly, along with their number(s) for the draw.

If you want to win these tickets you now have less than five hours left to get your entry in.

A reminder of the question:

On what date and against whom did Matt Elliott make his Leicester debut?

Send your answer to me via private message.

The winner will be selected randomly using the bonus ball from tomorrow's lottery draw. Tomorrow I'll post a list of those people who have answered correctly, along with their number(s) for the draw.

You're expecting less than 49 replies then ...

You're expecting less than 49 replies then ...

If so, the people who entered first should be given extra numbers on a first entered first served basis until all 49 are taken.

But I bet a mod gets the prize :-(

Last edited:
If so, the people who entered first should be given extra numbers on a first entered first served basis until all 49 are taken.

And your solution if there are more than 49?

On a side note, does anyone want to buy two tickets to the "Leicester Legends" show which is being staged at The Curve Theatre on Thursday 23rd June. I might have 2 tickets for sale tomorrow at just £10 each. PM me your bank details if interested.

(Oh, and I haven't entered as I neither can nor really want to go.)

Surely Tony Cottee is a Leicester legend. He was a regular in one of the two best sides Leicester has had in the last forty years.

I would guess that in ten years time most people would accept Steve Howard being described as a "Leicester legend" and yet Steve has never played for Leicester in the top flight. Tony Cottee was playing and scoring for Leicester against the best defenders in the country.

It is a relief to realise that I do not know the answer to Jeff's question since I have already paid for my ticket.

Maybe not a club legend as such but he was Player of the Year in 99 in a very good side so obviously a firm favourite with the fans.

He probably never saw him play........

I know I'm an old fart, but it still catches me out when I hear mention of what to me are fairly recent players yet some others have no idea of who they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669