Leicester Ultras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, so why was N Block created, surely no-one was niaive enough to think that all of the noise makers from L1 and the Kop would move there.

I dont think its Niave to think people might move, after all, thats what some of us have done!

I thought that you all had the backing of the club ??

We do - apparently
We haven't heard anything from the club since we go the go ahead a month or so ago - They refuse to give us the drum but give it to (Words from the club) "Idiots in L1"
They throw people out for simply standing (yes I know its technically breaking the rules!!) but when you have idiots - during the same game - trying to break the perspex at the back of the stadium, taunting stewards police etc and they dont have anything done to them - You seem to think they just don't want us to be there! :098:

I never said 'some', I said ALL

Well not all, but a significant number - Thats what we hoped to do - I can't see why we can't have a designated area for vocal fans tbh
The mentality of "this is my seat and I'm not moving" really gets me though :confused:

We do - apparently
We haven't heard anything from the club since we go the go ahead a month or so ago - They refuse to give us the drum but give it to (Words from the club) "Idiots in L1"
They throw people out for simply standing (yes I know its technically breaking the rules!!) but when you have idiots - during the same game - trying to break the perspex at the back of the stadium, taunting stewards police etc and they dont have anything done to them - You seem to think they just don't want us to be there! :098:

It's not 'technically' breaking the rules - it's breaking the rules full stop :icon_roll

i dont think you could fit them all in one block ;)

Which brings me back to my point that by dividing the noisy fans, you're not going to increase the overall noise generated.

Well not all, but a significant number - Thats what we hoped to do - I can't see why we can't have a designated area for vocal fans tbh
The mentality of "this is my seat and I'm not moving" really gets me though :confused:

I know, how crazy that people buy their season tickets in a seat that they enjoy the view from. just ridiculous.

We do - apparently

and the club said that?

Why dont you buy your own drum if you want one?

are you being serious?

I dont really think it varies that much - Obvoiusly it does but not a great deal. Yes obvoiusly the side will vary from behind the goal

But when people say I dont want the family stand to be swapped with the "kop" becasue "i like my seat" makes no sence becasue they could just get a seat at the same height and area at the other end of the ground and then the view WOULD be the same!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00