Leicester Ultras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought 4 tickets in the N block for tonights game. The women serving me looked instantly at me like i was a criminal, wanted names, addresses and date of birth for all 4 people having a ticket, was warned that the police will be watching everyone in there and to behave myself! :119:

It is strange how they instantly think you will cause trouble.
I have had my season ticket in the family stand since the walkers opened but the last 2 games I have been videoed by the police at half-time quietly drinking my beer

Originally Posted by BlockN
Well not all, but a significant number - Thats what we hoped to do - I can't see why we can't have a designated area for vocal fans tbh
The mentality of "this is my seat and I'm not moving" really gets me though

I know, how crazy that people buy their season tickets in a seat that they enjoy the view from. just ridiculous.

Or the fact that whilst I make a noise at the game, the people that I sit near, and whose company I enjoy, don't, so I have to move to the other end of the ground, just becasue that's the place to go if you want to make a noise. Hmmm, a trifle arrogant don't you think?.

I've had a thought, why don't you noisy N-Blockers come up and make some noise with us in the Kop end?

Last edited:
I dont really think it varies that much - Obvoiusly it does but not a great deal. Yes obvoiusly the side will vary from behind the goal

But when people say I dont want the family stand to be swapped with the "kop" becasue "i like my seat" makes no sence becasue they could just get a seat at the same height and area at the other end of the ground and then the view WOULD be the same!

Firstly, why dont you go into the kop and see if you can get them going, why should someone else move to accomodate your wishes.

The seat might have the "same" view at the other end, but there are other issues to address too. I know some people who sit in the North stand because when the final whistle goes they can get out and back to the car quicker, so the same seat giving the same view does not give the same advantages

It is strange how they instantly think you will cause trouble.
I have had my season ticket in the family stand since the walkers opened but the last 2 games I have been videoed by the police at half-time quietly drinking my beer

Thats our pathetic OB for you, just a bunch of tossers who make small problems bigger ones.
Harry Roberts had a point....

No-ones saying that "This is how you should support your team" (Or at least I dont think they are!)...........
Personally, And I'm not for one minute critisising you or any other fan, but I can't see the point of going to games (espcially during the shit we are in) if your not going to be noisy and get behind your team (Even these clowns!) because I can't see the difference a non-noisy supporter makes to the club...they might as well send a plastic figurine of themselves and send a cheque to the club with how much they are going to spend during that day - It would make no difference to the club!

read my post properly, i do sing for my club. i just don't find calling people turning up to games pointless just because they don't enjoy the things you enjoy. has it crossed your mind they might want to turn up to watch the match? considering the number of people who don't sing at grounds around the country, football would be in a sorry state if they stayed away

Blown out of the stadium by the Kop tonight boys....... you came a very poor 4th behind L1 and Bernie

Blown out of the stadium by the Kop tonight boys....... you came a very poor 4th behind L1 and Bernie
Even the family stand was rockin' tonight.

I heard N Block about 1 minute after HT singing something about the Birmingham fans being shit. I actually thought they were in fine voice and some of the best fans to visit this season.

Other than that I didn't hear them.

Even the family stand was rockin' tonight.

I heard N Block about 1 minute after HT singing something about the Birmingham fans being shit. I actually thought they were in fine voice and some of the best fans to visit this season.

Other than that I didn't hear them.

got your new hearing aid in then, the west stand were louder than them tonight

got your new hearing aid in then, the west stand were louder than them tonight
The ground was deadly silent just after HT, it was quite weird. I s'pose that's why I heard them.

At least they have a good time in there, and besides, you don't need to make a noise to enjoy yourself so let's leave them be.

The ground was deadly silent just after HT, it was quite weird. I s'pose that's why I heard them.

At least they have a good time in there, and besides, you don't need to make a noise to enjoy yourself so let's leave them be.

but I thought noisy fans were better than the more reserved ones

Well what did you make of the last half hour then "Ultras"?

What does it matter MHS?
Is there any need for division?

Well done to everybody that was making noise tonight, the crowd really came through on the radio tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00