Pre Match Leicester v Aston Villa (League Cup semi-final 1st leg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had 25,000 tickets to sell, you’d be hammering the adverts.

We need to be smarter though

It's not like we get surprised by cup competitions.

The club should have a more suitable strategy for getting tickets sold on general sale.

We need to be smarter though

It's not like we get surprised by cup competitions.

The club should have a more suitable strategy for getting tickets sold on general sale.
Careful what you wish for - we could be like Man U were a few seasons ago, where STH had to buy tickets to every cup competition they were in (which at the time, included the CL) and meant that you could pretty easily end up spending your ST costs again in cup matches.

If you had 25,000 tickets to sell, you’d be hammering the adverts.

Aye, if you type Empty Seats into Google Maps....see where it takes you.

Our league games sell out with no promotion at all. Unfortunately the same effort goes into cup games. Once the ground is bigger we'll see more adverts.

Kasper

Ricardo Evans Soyuncu Chilwell

NDidi

Perez Praet Maddison Gray

Iheanacho
Not heard anything regarding Vardy's fitness, if he's fit he starts but not going to assume he is

Kasper

Ricardo Evans Soyuncu Chilwell

NDidi

Perez Praet Maddison Gray

Iheanacho
Not heard anything regarding Vardy's fitness, if he's fit he starts but not going to assume he is

Wouldn't be averse to this, I think we would still beat them and have Barnes, Tielemans and Vardy fresh for a tough game v a resurgent southampton keen to banish the 9-0 from memory.

Cup semi final with a chance to put a two legged game to bed in 90 minutes. Play the best team in the knowledge that they would rather be playing for league points and try to run up a cricket score.

So no Gray, no fannying about, treat the chance to win a trophy with the respect it deserves. The league cup is a part of our history, how fitting it would be to win it again with a small, spunky Norn Irishman.

There's about 1000+ tickets in the family Stand but you can't buy a ticket without buying one for an under 18 year old.

Can anyone lend me a suitable child. :icon eek:

I want to travel down for the game with my daughter. Sadly she's 20. What does the Weller Lounge area actually offer?

I want to travel down for the game with my daughter. Sadly she's 20. What does the Weller Lounge area actually offer?
Comfy seat? I got a padded seat having bought a ticket in Walkers Hall for last Saturday.
More comfortable surroundings before & for half time (and during if the game is shit )?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363