Pre Match Leicester v Barnsley

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

I feel were hitting a good spell lets hope it continues Barnsley have a habit of upseting us but i think we should be too strong, the back 4 and 2 strikers (Vardy/Nuge) seem settled and on form, i think it will be 442 with midfield 4 of Knocky King Drinkwater Dyer, im not thinking anything but 3 points 3-0 Vardy2 Nugent

2-0, back in the top two. Move on.

Yep Nugent and Vardy are bang in form with a total of 2 goals from open play in 8 league matches

Sarchy git ha ha

Keith Vaz to make a trip up from his London home to perform a dance containing the act of 'cranking' at half time.

Keith Vaz to make a trip up from his London home to perform a dance containing the act of 'cranking' at half time.

Double jazz hands?

Which reminds me, how much longer are those elephants going to be outside the club shop ?

Really have no relevance to LCFC, so why are they still there ?

Which reminds me, how much longer are those elephants going to be outside the club shop ?

Really have no relevance to LCFC, so why are they still there ?

As long as the owners think they are lucky. I couldn't care less!

I think he might switch to 3-5-2 for this one. Barnsley should be a winnable game but it's these types of teams that will try and stifle us that we've struggled against.

I think the 3-5-2 could work better in that situation to get the extra man in midfield.

I agree with 3-5-2. I do not know how close to a first team Derby put out, but we played the second half still with 5 reserves on the park, and we looked as good as we have for most games this season.

I know some people criticise Knockeart for trying to dribble past too many players instead of making a simple pass, but when he is given a free role in the centre, alongside or just behind the strikers, he is a class act.

I think he is wasted on the wing. Put him just behind Nugent/Vardy and let him terrorise their defences.

Let us also hope we are in a top 2 spot by January as I feel sure a Prem Club will come calling for Knockeart by then with some serious money.

Moved back to Nottingham for university earlier this week, I'm coming home for this and it will most likely be my last home game until Christmas so I'm hoping for a nice big win, obviously.

So a frustrating 1-1 is on the cards complete with booing.

Moved back to Nottingham for university earlier this week, I'm coming home for this and it will most likely be my last home game until Christmas so I'm hoping for a nice big win, obviously.

So a frustrating 1-1 is on the cards complete with booing.
If we're not winning after two minutes, I'll open the big window in my living room and start booing towards the stadium.

If we're not winning after two minutes, I'll open the big window in my living room and start booing towards the stadium.

Thanks man. I have a white bedsheet with 'Peepeeson; Get tae ****' written with my own shit for such an occurrence.

Last edited:
Flown more than 5000 miles all the way from the far east for this game, hope the team absolutely thrash a poor Barnsley side. But knowing my luck, it will probably be a dull draw.

I'm liking the fact we now have some players to win ugly in the squad. Wasilewski, Hammond, Taylor fletcher are astute signings IMO to add to the flair of dyer, knock, wood etc
Reminds me of when we had Certain players under Brian little who were limited but just did their job...Gibson, Agnew, Ormondroyd. We got promoted then....

Jack Butland has just signed for Barnsley on a 3 month loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566