Pre Match Leicester v Barnsley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.........the last few seasons, I have EXPECTED us to thrash this lot! But every time, they seem to raise their game & do the business against us! Totally frustrating, especially when we. (on paper) have had by far the better team & have been on a great run of form!
Today, I challenge our squad to break this demoralising tendency & give the fans the decent Victory we reckon we deserve...PLEASE! COYB

Hmmm.........the last few seasons, I have EXPECTED us to thrash this lot! But every time, they seem to raise their game & do the business against us! Totally frustrating, especially when we. (on paper) have had by far the better team & have been on a great run of form!
Today, I challenge our squad to break this demoralising tendency & give the fans the decent Victory we reckon we deserve...PLEASE! COYB
They have been quite annoying. Hope that ends today.

Plymouth used to have the same effect only worse. For a few seasons it seemed like all our managers where sacked each time we had played, and lost, against them.

A game where nothing less than 3 points is expected.
If only football was that simple.
They have Jack Butland on loan for 3 months, lets give him a bad back from picking the ball out of the net.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Barnsley
As we are playing a team from South Yorkshire today thought I'd share.
Barnsley (pronounced barn-zaar-lee), also known as tarn was once a bustling metropolis of Ancient Greece. Now, it is an up-market town in the centre of England. It's populous, known as Barnacles all of whom are related in some way, are known for bein "Strong in't arm, thick in't head." Hence, why they were so good in the pit as they would work for 22 hours a day whilst never realising they are surrounded by poisonous fumes (That is why the budgie is now lying at the bottom of its cage).

Yes but I don't have access to the team news so starting a thread with a title and only being able to enter into the text field "3.00pm kick off" is, I thought a tad too little information.

Last edited:
Keith Vaz to make a trip up from his London home to perform a dance containing the act of 'cranking' at half time.

Which reminds me, how much longer are those elephants going to be outside the club shop ?

Really have no relevance to LCFC, so why are they still there ?

Keith Vaz reminds you of elephants? ****ing hell :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570