Pre Match Leicester v Bournemouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fritz spent many a night in the chilli arms and corner house shouting for the city nearly always alone but sometimes (very rare) there were other City fans there , maybe you!

itinkwe will revert to a 442 formation, play toour capabilities and we willbe too good for these. Weve had a tough run of games but i think we may get more time on the ball and hopefully score a few goals,impredictinga 3-0 win Vardy 2 Kante

Think this one will be fairly tight for some reason. Expecting us to return to a 4-4-2 formation, although not sure if Drinkwater will start, bearing in mind a recent return from injury and the turnaround of the fixtures.

I think their fans will be dreading playing us bearing in mind the first fixture decimated their squad. I think we'll nick it in a hard fought 2-1 win.

Lawro still can't bring himself to predict us to win, he has this down as a 1-1.

Thank you Lawro.

Let's hope the new year gets off to a good start. Bournemouth not to be underestimated, they've beaten Chelsea and Man U recently which is a great achievement.

No doubt this will be tough. They play good football and score plenty of goals. Been on a great run and will be full of confidence. Bit like us earlier in the season they fear no one and I can see this being difficult.

If we can regain our attitude pre Liverpool, we should have enough. If not this is there to be lost. 3 - 2 my prediction with Vardy back amongst the goals.

I'm sure if Redditch redoubled his efforts he could find something.

Yes should be at least 6 points clear at the top by now.

Also why haven't the owners doubled the capacity of the KP - a decent project manager could have easily programmed building works between home games to avoid any disruption.

On the Bournemouth game- and sticking with the theme of capacity - they should not have been allowed to play in the PL. Their ground barely holds a couple of hundred people and mainly retirees at that. However, there is no chance that CR will field a weakened team for a league fixture unless there are injuries. CR is too sensible - and I can't recall the last time we had a manager who both has a brain and isn't a bit demented.

The next weekend is the FA Cup and you probably recall my very positive views on that. It should be very positively scrapped and given a honourable burial in respect for when it was a proper competition and in loving memory for the days when the BBC provided proper sports coverage. Don't even get me started on the League Cup.

Is this any good for you Mawsley?

Yes should be at least 6 points clear at the top by now.

Also why haven't the owners doubled the capacity of the KP - a decent project manager could have easily programmed building works between home games to avoid any disruption.

On the Bournemouth game- and sticking with the theme of capacity - they should not have been allowed to play in the PL. Their ground barely holds a couple of hundred people and mainly retirees at that. However, there is no chance that CR will field a weakened team for a league fixture unless there are injuries. CR is too sensible - and I can't recall the last time we had a manager who both has a brain and isn't a bit demented.

The next weekend is the FA Cup and you probably recall my very positive views on that. It should be very positively scrapped and given a honourable burial in respect for when it was a proper competition and in loving memory for the days when the BBC provided proper sports coverage. Don't even get me started on the League Cup.

Is this any good for you Mawsley?

I was just thinking that about the stadium. Probably waiting for us to be confirmed as safe for next season. With the fans of armchairs that will be swapping Chelsea for Leicester in the summer we could redouble our stadium at least.

I am off for a night away tomorrow morning so I'll be missing the game. My prediction is:
Bournemouth are genuinely a very good side. I read today that they cover more ground than any other team in the Premier. We really need to raise our game and we also need someone to take the burden off Riyad and Jamie. Unfortunately, this is where I think we have a weakness. We do not have other players who can contribute goals and this will be our undoing. Bournemouth will show greater desire and quality than us tomorrow. 3-1 win for the southern softies.

I am off for a night away tomorrow morning so I'll be missing the game. My prediction is:
Bournemouth are genuinely a very good side. I read today that they cover more ground than any other team in the Premier. We really need to raise our game and we also need someone to take the burden off Riyad and Jamie. Unfortunately, this is where I think we have a weakness. We do not have other players who can contribute goals and this will be our undoing. Bournemouth will show greater desire and quality than us tomorrow. 3-1 win for the southern softies.

Once again, thank you Lawro.:D

Really looking forward to this game. Bournemouth play proper football and we'll have to be at our best to beat them. Its all set up to be a belter. We need to get stuck in just as we would against anyone and get Vardy and Mahrez at them.
3-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670