Pre Match Leicester v Brentford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win tomorrow and we‘ll move into the top half of the table, maybe that will help with some of the pessimism on here

Listen. Have a quick look at some of the 11’s and squads being rolled out across the league today.

Wolves 11 is a mess, no Jimenez, no Coady. No presence of the 50+M 18 year old.

Newcastle haven’t significantly improved from last year from what I can see.

Leeds, despite the good result, don’t have the same quality we possess.

Southampton, as per.

Everton are Everton.

Villa have a bad manager.

I like a handful of the players in that Palace squad, but ours is significantly better.

Didn’t see anything from the promoted sides to suggest we will finish below them.

I just don’t see a lot to be concerned about in the “Fat” bit of the league.

Could be massively wrong of course…but in Fofana, Evans, Soyuncu, Justin, Barnes, Maddison, Vardy, Tielemans and Ndidi … even Nacho we have a handful of players that would walk into most of the sides above. There’s obviously room for growth from Praet, Soumare and Daka too.

Referee: Jarred Gillett.
Assistants: Harry Lennard, Steve Meredith.
Fourth official: David Coote.
VAR: Graham Scott.
Assistant VAR: Simon Long.

Setting off in minute to get myself a place in the massive queues caused by ****s like BN desperately trying to use a mobile ticket

It’s going to be carnage, I tells ya
Me too. I like the tech but holy flaps some of the old boys are going to be scanning their Nokias for 40 minutes.

Me too. I like the tech but holy flaps some of the old boys are going to be scanning their Nokias for 40 minutes.
At the Seville game there appeared to be a a few seconds delay while it read the ticket on the phone x that by 20,000 plus happy days

And yet in the prawn sandwich brigade we don’t get mobile tickets until Boxing Day.
Don’t want to curtail the richo’s from squandering hundreds of pounds on corporate facilities do we? Let the plebs feel the heat first.

Setting off in minute to get myself a place in the massive queues caused by ****s like BN desperately trying to use a mobile ticket

It’s going to be carnage, I tells ya

I know how it is. I'm not stuck in the past. In fact, I've spent my summer preparing.

I've now got over seven miles of cable that I can trail out of the window of my car from home. My landline is even wireless now so I can leave the main stuff in the boot. The only thing I don't get is what phone number I have to ring when I get to the turnstile?

Be lucky to make it in before half time

And I bet some twat steals my flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4492
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4485
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472