Pre Match Leicester v Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian Thomas-Moore (According to Wiki).

Last edited:
If we lose this I'll panic. Can't deny it.

Yeap can see why. We need to win these kind of games, and if we can continue our good home form, there's no reason why we can't.

Losing to crystal palace doesn't mean we've gone shit overnight but home form is key.

An intriguing 2 all draw with some goals scored by Keith Levene and Kevin Turvey (if fit).

What would Andy Lochhead expect from this one?

They have loads of players out including Ings, Vokes and several midfielders.

A frustrating draw or a late winner for one of the teams.

I'd like to see us go 442 and have a proper good go at them from the off.

Schmeichel

De Laet
Morgan
Moore
Koncheskey

Mahrez
Drinkwater
James
Schlupp

Ulloa
Vardeh

Last edited:
They have loads of players out including Ings, Vokes and several midfielders.

A frustrating draw or a late winner for one of the teams.

I'd like to see us go 442 and have a proper good go at them from the off.

Schmeichel

De Laet
Morgan
Moore
Koncheskey

Mahrez
Drinkwater
James
Schlupp

Ulloa
Vardeh

Cambiasso should tear these a new one from the middle, I'd keep him in for James.

Cambiasso should tear these a new one from the middle, I'd keep him in for James.

You're right but I'm just thinking in terms of mobility, they'll likely start with 3 in the middle.

Go a couple of goals up and bring Cambi on to hoover up the ball and pick them off on the counter with his distribution.

We should win. We won't. 1-0 to Burnley. Panic begins.

Burnley are already in trouble. Last year the Burnley team were superbly organised and had a great team spirit as with Leicester. In the Premier League that is not enough. Leicester have brought in Leonardo who is clearly top quality and Cambiasso who has made an impressive start. Burnley do not have the quality of player Leicester do. This may be partly to do with Leicester's superb recruitment and partly Burnley just not having the money to pay £8 million for a player.

If Burnley go down as I predict I hope they will remember that it was due to Sean Dyche that they got there in the first place and do not bring in some "designer manager".

3-1 if a slow start, but early goal ill fancy a 5-0 thumping

1-0 leicester. not a great game, burnley are tough to break down but we manage to get a goal towards the end. burnley play reasonably well and are maybe unlucky, so dyche is positive, everybodys happy(ish)

1-0 leicester. not a great game, burnley are tough to break down but we manage to get a goal towards the end. burnley play reasonably well and are maybe unlucky, so dyche is positive, everybodys happy(ish). i cant see a thrashing

0-0 at half time, fans around me start slagging off individual players and huge collective groans every time something doesn't come off for us. People start refering to the Utd game and how we aren't doing the same thing in this game.

Final whistle comes and the idiots who were creating the collective negativity have all missed our match winning goal because they were so terrified of getting home 20 minutes later that they left in a stream of utter bedwetting madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566