Pre Match Leicester v Charlton

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Hopefully unchanged team same attitude, form should lead to a win, they did us a favour today but if we can keep up the momentum, we should pick up another 3 points
I think another 3-0 win Vardy 2 James

3-1 Leicester. Akinbiyi, Elliott, Gunnlaugsson.

2-1 Leicester.Young,Smith...pitch invasion,dancing in the penalty area & helping myself to a clod of earth as a souvenir.

I was young,with a full head of hair,full of hope for the future,life stretching out before me like an endless road & my team were going to win the league.

Fast forward 34 years &...well my team are hopefully going to win the same league.The rest has all gone.

Mahrez for Dyer. Wood for Nuge....just to keep us fresh. No change in the defence....

I just want the season to end as quickly as possible.

From where we are now failure to get promotion would make me ill.

I just want the season to end as quickly as possible.

From where we are now failure to get promotion would make me ill.

I understand your point, but I don't want this season to end at all.

We are playing some of our best football for years, scoring goals for fun, dismantling teams at our best, even beating teams when we are playing average and I can't remember a time in the last 10 years where I have consistently enjoyed going to the games as much as I do right now.

It will end obviously, but I for one am sure going to enjoy the football we are seeing now while it's here!

I'd like too see Mahrez come in too, but Nugent played well on Saturday and very much deserves to stay in. 10 day break after the Charlton game too.

I understand your point, but I don't want this season to end at all.

We are playing some of our best football for years, scoring goals for fun, dismantling teams at our best, even beating teams when we are playing average and I can't remember a time in the last 10 years where I have consistently enjoyed going to the games as much as I do right now.

It will end obviously, but I for one am sure going to enjoy the football we are seeing now while it's here!

It will end with that attitude! I want it to go on forever!

:038::038: At the same time it's good to see NP not giving players a hiding place, the starting 11 playing on merit... though now is the time to freshen things up.

We've just won 3-0 and it's time to freshen up! Why?
Even though Lloyd was a bit off, i'd still start with the same 11.

A point on Saturday and we're safe from relegation

Happy days

A point on Saturday and we're safe from relegation

We have 71 points.

Yeovil and Millwall will definitely finish below us. They can get a maximum of 70 points. So there's only one other team that needs to finish below us.

Barnsley can get a maximum of 71 points.
Doncaster can get 72.
Bolton can get 75.

But Bolton have still got to play Barnsley and Doncaster. To get to 71 points they can only drop 4 points, which means they need to win one, or draw both of those games. If they win one of those two games, the team they beat can't finish above us. If they draw both, Barnsley and Doncaster will both definitely finish below us.

So we are definitely mathematically safe. Let the celebrations start.

We have 71 points.

Yeovil and Millwall will definitely finish below us. They can get a maximum of 70 points. So there's only one other team that needs to finish below us.

Barnsley can get a maximum of 71 points.
Doncaster can get 72.
Bolton can get 75.

But Bolton have still got to play Barnsley and Doncaster. To get to 71 points they can only drop 4 points, which means they need to win one, or draw both of those games. If they win one of those two games, the team they beat can't finish above us. If they draw both, Barnsley and Doncaster will both definitely finish below us.

So we are definitely mathematically safe. Let the celebrations start.

download.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570