Pre Match Leicester v Charlton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should make for a great atmosphere against Charlton.

I just watched the 2nd half of the Charlton v Sheffied Wednesday game and Charlton look very, very poor. They look especially poor defending crosses so lets give Wood a go up-front.

I just watched the 2nd half of the Charlton v Sheffied Wednesday game and Charlton look very, very poor. They look especially poor defending crosses so lets give Wood a go up-front.

How the hell did they manage to beat QPR?

Cos Arry wasn't allowed to sign 3 new players at half-time. Damn transfer regulations.

We've just won 3-0 and it's time to freshen up! Why?
Even though Lloyd was a bit off, i'd still start with the same 11.

Because we were crap second half. Going into the closing stretch we'll need both Mahrez and Wood to be match fit and sharp.

Because we were crap second half. Going into the closing stretch we'll need both Mahrez and Wood to be match fit and sharp.
... and ready to come on when asked, not before.

crap my arse! Professional job was done. After 2 draws, important to get back on the winning trail asap and not go gungho.

How the hell did they manage to beat QPR?

Because QPR are an overrated pile of shite with a squad full of mercenary arseholes who don't gel as a team.2nd half of the season they've been found out.They rely on moments of brilliance from individuals to win games & teams have learned how to negate those individuals (by & large) Plus Austin is their only genuine threat & he's injured.Plus Joey Barton plays for them.Plus their manager is a cartoon spiv Arthur Daley wannabe who is 2 seasons away from moving to Southend & opening up 'Arry & 'Arry's Jolly Old Cockerney Cockle (& Whelk) Stall with that other cartoon wideboy **** Dave 'Arry' Bassett.

Because QPR are an overrated pile of shite with a squad full of mercenary arseholes who don't gel as a team.2nd half of the season they've been found out.They rely on moments of brilliance from individuals to win games & teams have learned how to negate those individuals (by & large) Plus Austin is their only genuine threat & he's injured.Plus Joey Barton plays for them.Plus their manager is a cartoon spiv Arthur Daley wannabe who is 2 seasons away from moving to Southend & opening up 'Arry & 'Arry's Jolly Old Cockerney Cockle (& Whelk) Stall with that other cartoon wideboy **** Dave 'Arry' Bassett.
Can I take it your not a fan then?

Can I take it your not a fan then?

I'm fortunate enough to have two colleagues who are QPR fans. Especially for them I've rewritten the lyrics of the old song that Stevie Wonder

Visions of you in hoops of blue
Smoking, shifting, lazily drifting,
Out of... the promotion race

Time goes by, we wonder why
Kev Doyle reeling, Barton's appealing
But the ref's seen right through.

When will you win again? When? When? When?

I remember the days, earlier days
When it was seeming, that my team would be in
The Top League next season with you.

Rangers, we'll miss you so.

When will we meet again? When? When? When?

I'll get my coat.

I'm fortunate enough to have two colleagues who are QPR fans. Especially for them I've rewritten the lyrics of the old song that Stevie Wonder

Out of... the promotion race

Time goes by, we wonder why
Kev Doyle reeling, Barton's appealing
But the ref's seen right through.

I remember the days, earlier days
When it was seeming, that my team would be in
The Top League next season with you.

Rangers, we'll miss you so.

I'll get my coat.

You'll not survive long on the royalties:icon_wink

Another one abusing Redknapp. Welcome to the club.

I think Harry is stuck in a time warp. He thinks he can do exactly what he did with Portsmouth when they won this division, i.e. sign a load of ex-prem players and hope they get them up. It's not going so well this time is it?

Am I allowed to feel sorry for Tony Fernandes? I know he's been naive, but I do feel sorry for him a bit.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3gR3syekPRA[/video]

Chris Powell and his team celebrating at Hillsboro, 3mins 10sec in he really goes for it

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3gR3syekPRA[/video]

Chris Powell and his team celebrating at Hillsboro, 3mins 10sec in he really goes for it
Saw the crossbar antics this morning on breakfast TV - brilliant. :icon_bigg
Wednesday fans at work today were not happy with their teams performance "we didn't turn up" was the general impression.

I'm sure Nigel will be making sure that the City players do turn up though and he'd love to get one over Powell seeing as the boot was on the other foot earlier this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566