Pre Match Leicester v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random observation: watching Everton play Norwich.

If they set up like this against us they are in big trouble next week.

Kasper and Dad not happy with comparisons between them.
My dad hates it, too. And he's ruthless. We were out for dinner a couple of weeks ago and some guy came over and shook his hand and said, 'You're a legend, mate. Your son's doing well but he'll never be as good as you.'

"My dad looked at him and said, 'Just go. You're going to come here and insult my son and think you're going to get away with it?' It's got to a point now where if you're going to talk to me, talk to me.

"Don't come and try and have a laugh and try and half-insult me. I'm happy to talk to anybody but do it in the right manner. I'm not going to buy into it any more.

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/schmeichel-ive-had-enough-jokes#3pesfD0BFJTfm2Gp.99

John Terry at half time of the Bournemouth v Man U game said that they (Chelsea) were surprised at the intensity that Bournemouth played throughout their game the previous week.
Hope they've done as much homework on us :)

Imagine winning against the Champions and going back to the top of the league and pulling nine points clear of fifth place!

And back to reality.

I've decided that us winning this match is impossible. Football isn't like this. Not for us anyway.

I'm going to put a large bet on Chelsea.

If we beat Chelsea the league table becomes unbelievably exciting.

Dreams

Imagine winning against the Champions and going back to the top of the league and pulling nine points clear of fifth place!

And back to reality.

I've decided that us winning this match is impossible. Football isn't like this. Not for us anyway.

I'm going to put a large bet on Chelsea.
Great to see that you're doing your bit. We all know how well your betting is going.

Forget the table. They have an incredible squad and an array of exceptional attacking and defensive players. Hazard could win this game on his own, let alone the rest of them. We have been great and have defied all odds but this is one step too far. 3-1 Chelsea.

Will be driving up from west London in the afternoon. Heading straight back after the game if anyone is struggling to get home due to lack of trains etc.

Forget the table. They have an incredible squad and an array of exceptional attacking and defensive players. Hazard could win this game on his own, let alone the rest of them. We have been great and have defied all odds but this is one step too far. 3-1 Chelsea.

Micky, Micky when are you going to have faith, Lawrenson is not the predictive Messiah you believe in!

Will be driving up from west London in the afternoon. Heading straight back after the game if anyone is struggling to get home due to lack of trains etc.
Could you pick me up on the way to the game also?

I don't know why (but it's probably because I've drunk too much) but I feel this game is going to be pivotal in our season. If we win, I think we'll go on to achieve greatness this season. If we lose, I fear things may start to unravel a bit.

Has to be a draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670