Pre Match Leicester v Club Brugge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non of them do

Yup. can understand disappointment in bringing in Ulloa if Slimani was banging the goals in every week. he isn't though - from what I've seen so far Slim's strength appears to be heading the ball when it's in the box. Ulloa can also do this but also heads the ball outside of the box.

What's the weather like in Leicester?

The weather hasn't been too bad here, but it's caused some disruption to transport. I should be on my way to Leicester by now, but my first train of the day has been cancelled due to a tree having been blown onto the line between Kilmarnock and Carlisle. The train I'll have to get instead is expected to be delayed by up to 30 minutes due to problems near fitz's house, and the train after that could be delayed or cancelled due to problems between Newcastle and Berwick.
I'll get there eventually,

I just hope we can score a goal. A nice, proper goal from open play. Perhaps even where a player uses his feet and does a decent finish. That feels far-fetched now.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

What's the weather like in Leicester?

The weather hasn't been too bad here, but it's caused some disruption to transport. I should be on my way to Leicester by now, but my first train of the day has been cancelled due to a tree having been blown onto the line between Kilmarnock and Carlisle. The train I'll have to get instead is expected to be delayed by up to 30 minutes due to problems near fitz's house, and the train after that could be delayed or cancelled due to problems between Newcastle and Berwick.
I'll get there eventually,

The roads around my part of Leicestershire were ****ed last night. Took the Mrs 1.5h hours to get from Whitwick to Melton this morning due to road closures because of flooding.

Not sure about the city

Not sure there is that much difference between Slimani and Ulloa besides price inflation. Slimani would be the preference but I think Ulloa would do a decent job.

I think a critical feature is whether Bruges are up for this match. Hopefully not because just at the moment we are vulnerable to any half(or less) decent team that is prepared to battle it out.

I think a critical feature is whether Bruges are up for this match. Hopefully not because just at the moment we are vulnerable to any half(or less) decent team that is prepared to battle it out.

Thankfully there's no level of "decent" that you can attribute to Brugge - they're a pub team.

Comfortable 3-0 win tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570