Pre Match Leicester v Crystal Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a shame he said he 'shinned' it because he didn't and it was one of the best strikes ever at Wembley. As everyone who saw it says, it was like watching in slow motion as the ball seemed to be in flight forever once it left his foot before hitting the back of the net.

Really enjoyed that clip. What a great club we are!

Just had a moment watching that.

Admittedly I cant remember too many details of the day, but I was gobsmacked to see a young knocky bang in their goal in the video.

This will be a good test for us. I would love us to win but more importantly I want us to to be able to compete well against a team that play in a similar way to us, including scoring crucial goals in the last 10 minutes!

The score could end up as anything from 4-1 to 1-4, though I suspect 0-0 is unlikely. Hopefully Vardy will rip them apart just he like does everyone else.

That video still sends a tingle down my spine when Clarridge's goal goes in, don't think that will ever get old!

they have strikerproblems so couldthis be our "clean sheet chance" i thinkit will be, also think Mahrez will start and score (in addition to Vardy.2-0 foxes Vardy Mahrez

Sandra Bullock to bag late in the 2nd half.

It will be a fairly meaningless goal as we will have already slotted home 3 penalties in the first 2 hours of the game.

The new Balti Ploughman's Pie trial will be a disaster, resulting in 4 people walking out unnoticed before the 2nd half begins.

1 arrest to be made in the 4th box along from the family stand for indecent exposure. A result of the 8th goal in 5 minutes being disallowed due to it being scored by a Canvey Island player who has gone to the wrong game.

0-0

It seems to me that Claudio will have to consider picking two from Mahrez, Shinji, Schlupp or Dyer. I trust his judgement in picking the team most likely to win.
On a personal level I hope he picks Mahrez over Shinji since I really enjoy watching him. I also hope he picks Schlupp over Dyer since I will be interested to see Fuchs and Schlupp combine.

With Ulloa out, Fantasy Scout's predicted lineup looks the best bet to negate their wingers, whilst still
playing to our strengths.

CPLineup.png

Both teams great going forward. Palace better than us at the back. Palace to win 3-1. Saturday night misery. Miserable twathead. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669