Pre Match Leicester V Crystal Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I do - that stat must mean he's the better player, right ?
That’s how I read it. If anyone on this whole earth thinks Kelechi is better than Jamie, please step forward now and state your case.

Quite possibly yourself seeing as you have taken the time to reply?

I do too though so you're not on your own and I also think it is quite surprising that one of the finest strikers in the PL over the last few years hasn't managed to score a goal from open play at home in over 4 months by the time we play Palace.

No wonder the fans aren't happy with the manager at home when we don't even have a misfiring superstar striker at the moment as he is barely idling on present form.
Maybe I am misunderstanding you? Please correct me if I’m wrong? Are you saying that part or all of the problem that we are currently seeing is due to Vardy not being up to it and that possibly Inheanacho May be a better option in our current set up or system?

Maybe I am misunderstanding you? Please correct me if I’m wrong? Are you saying that part or all of the problem that we are currently seeing is due to Vardy not being up to it and that possibly Inheanacho May be a better option in our current set up or system?

Maybe you are jumping to conclusions?

Maybe you are after all, very interested in a pointless stat?

I'm very surprised at the poor goals return at home from Vardy this year.

I'm even more surprised that Iheanacho has actually scored for us in the PL this season.

What's even more surprising is that it was the same game when they both last scored at home from open play in the PL and they both actually started the game. Yes, we did once upon a time actually start a match with 2 strikers under Puel!

I do find it very interesting that Vardy's goal scoring record away is so much better than at home. Why this is though, we can only speculate and unfortunately I cannot give you a definitive answer for it.

It clearly shows that we have an obvious problem at home and persisting with the same recent method over and over again would be silly as we clearly need to try other options.

If the stat of Kelechi scoring more goals at home than Vardy this season is supposed to prove anything then I can only presume it proves we have created the square root of **** all chances for Vardy perhaps?

For the strikers to score they need service and there has been bugger all of that in most home games this season.

But what should we do to solve that issue? Improve the service or replace a striker with a shit winger?

When a footballer is badly managed it has an impact on his game. Vardy is being hung out to dry by a buffoon who has no idea what kind of a diamond he has.
He scored 20 goals in this system last season, his missed some great chances earlier this season, ones you’d expect him to take

I give up, its like me trying to explain the offside rule to women.

If the stat of Kelechi scoring more goals at home than Vardy this season is supposed to prove anything then I can only presume it proves we have created the square root of **** all chances for Vardy perhaps?

Do you think we create more with Iheanacho in the team then?

I'm not sure why we're still talking about this as quite clearly no one whatsoever cares about it.

Just on Vardy he tends to have a poorer season followed by a superb season for us in the prem, his total by seasons are

8 so far

Maybe you are jumping to conclusions?

Maybe you are after all, very interested in a pointless stat?

I'm very surprised at the poor goals return at home from Vardy this year.

I'm even more surprised that Iheanacho has actually scored for us in the PL this season.

What's even more surprising is that it was the same game when they both last scored at home from open play in the PL and they both actually started the game. Yes, we did once upon a time actually start a match with 2 strikers under Puel!

I do find it very interesting that Vardy's goal scoring record away is so much better than at home. Why this is though, we can only speculate and unfortunately I cannot give you a definitive answer for it.

It clearly shows that we have an obvious problem at home and persisting with the same recent method over and over again would be silly as we clearly need to try other options.
maybe tielemens is the answer to this?

He scored 20 goals in this system last season, his missed some great chances earlier this season, ones you’d expect him to take
He has been hopelessly isolated this season. He's had almost nothing to feed on. Why do you think he is so frustrated and angry about it all? Would you prefer we keep isolating him and carry on losing to the likes of Cardiff and Palace without so much as a sniff at goal or do you think that the priority should be finding a way to get service to our only really goal threat and one of the most potent strikers in the league?

Puel thought the right way and went out into the market to get service for Vardy with Tielemans. In the first game he was here we didn't play him, in the second we dropped Vardy. The man's a ****ing genius.

No way Mendy deserves to be back in after the passing display against Spurs. If he comes back in i'd be very interested to see who he will drop.
If Chilwell is fit then i think that we should go with the team most people have named

Schmeichel
Pereira Evans Maguire Chilwell
Ndidi Tielemans
Gray Maddison Barnes
Vardy.

We are owed a home victory, but i worry that this has got BATSHUAYI and BENTEKE written all over it....

Mendy was preferred to Ndidi in the last game, only warm-up injury prevented this.
Great judge isn't he, our Claude. Oh dropping Vardy in place of Gray up front was genius as well. Wonder what surprises he's going to spring on us for Palace & BHA. Harvey Barnes for goalkeeper?

No way Mendy deserves to be back in after the passing display against Spurs. If he comes back in i'd be very interested to see who he will drop.
If Chilwell is fit then i think that we should go with the team most people have named

Schmeichel
Pereira Evans Maguire Chilwell
Ndidi Tielemans
Gray Maddison Barnes
Vardy.

We are owed a home victory, but i worry that this has got BATSHUAYI and BENTEKE written all over it....

This would be what I go for too.

Vardy has to play. And I want to see what he can do with Tielemans in the team and therefore hopefully a better supply line.

But the comments from Puel suggests it will be Gray starting again up top. Unless he's just playing with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757