Pre Match Leicester v Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Back to the important games, i think NP knows his preferred starting 11 now especially at home, I expect that to be the line up with possibly Wood and new player on the bench. Hopefully we will continue our good league form and pick up the 3 points, i think we will 2-0 Vardy Dyer

2-1 Leicester. Knockaert wonder free-kick and Drinkwater backheel flick to turn it around late in the game.

0-3. Kinkladze, Strupar and Morris with the goals.

3 - 3 Roberts (hat trick) - Kitson (2), Willis (O.G)

Really big game this one. Always a big one against Derby but even more so this time with both clubs at the top section of the league. An edgy 1-0 win for us is how I see it going.

Seeing them against Chelsea you can see why derby have won so many recently. Quality. I think Marcin at rb would be my only change to normal 11. Wood on the bench for waghorn.

4-0

Heskey x2, Izzet and Marshall with the goals, all in the first 15 minutes I reckon

Seeing them against Chelsea you can see why derby have won so many recently. Quality. I think Marcin at rb would be my only change to normal 11. Wood on the bench for waghorn.

Hate the wankfest over Will Hughes, all the kids done so far is pick up a booking for a shocking tackle. He's been average every time I've seen him, I'm sure Mr Beagrie will be pulling his pud every time he touches the ball on Friday, Jesus wept.

Oh how I love that game. Ok, the last 75mins were not quite as good (how could they be? I was expecting us to score seven or eight goals) but still. The sight of Derby supporters leaving after 15 mins always makes me smile.

Almost as good as the Leeds home game where we won by the same score line. The fanzine one where the Leeds fan had at shirt printed with 0-4 on the back.

The Leicester fan singing to him 'you're gonna cry in your Hovis' was a classic moment.

If Derby play us like they did Chelsea, we'll have to weather the early storm , then give the ball to Lloyd to rip their right back a new 'un :)

Well, I think Derby are the better side (You are wrong to ignore the hype around Will Hughes, saw him at Pride Park earlier in the season and he was the best player I have seen in this league for a long while), however I still think that the way the season is going we will end up winning this one.

Strangely positive...

2-1, Nugent with both. Both headers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572