Pre Match Leicester v Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully not being a thicky here but can anyone explain why the club has hiked this fixture to a platinum one? It's on Sky so surely knocking out standard tickets at 15 quid each, together with pie, beer, program and store sales would generate more revenue for seats that would otherwise be empty. This would also fill the ground that has to be policed/stewarded anyway. Can anyone enlighten me?

My guess is the matches are graded back in May to get the balance so they can set the ST price to be a significant saving. If they later downgrade because Sky nominate it for TV, ST holders, rightly, moan about about their saving being reduced.

Pea´son quoted as saying this is "a massive game" and he is right!
Apart from the teams´league positions and current form, there are ther other ingredients too (local niggle, pride, revenge etc ) and Micheal Keane is also in the opposing ranks.
So I see it as being such: Win to Leicester GREAT! Draw...also great, since they won´t cut down our lead. Won´t even mention the last possibility in case I jinx it!!

Pea´son quoted as saying this is "a massive game" and he is right!
Apart from the teams´league positions and current form, there are ther other ingredients too (local niggle, pride, revenge etc ) and Micheal Keane is also in the opposing ranks.
So I see it as being such: Win to Leicester GREAT! Draw...also great, since they won´t cut down our lead. Won´t even mention the last possibility in case I jinx it!!

Really? He didn't give his usual "it's just another game, we're doing well but we won't get ahead of ourselves, there's still lots of football left to play" speech? Shambles, he's obviously worried. We're all doomed! Peestain out!

Really? He didn't give his usual "it's just another game, we're doing well but we won't get ahead of ourselves, there's still lots of football left to play" speech? Shambles, he's obviously worried. We're all doomed! Peestain out!

Oh my god Yes... you´re right! I´d better take up residence behind the sofa again...........

Tell us if you find any Monster Munch there.

And more importantly, what flavour.

(I realise you will have to taste 'pre-tasted' snacks but it really is important that we know....)

A win takes us ten points clear of Derby.

Will be a real test of our promotion credentials. Every player needs to be on it from the get-go 'til the very end. Commitment, concentration, effort. Make sure we are fiercely competitive Nige and make an example of Derby tomorrow night for the rest of the league to stand up and take notice :)

I see it as being such: Win to Leicester GREAT! Draw...also great, since they won´t cut down our lead. Won´t even mention the last possibility in case I jinx it!!

Which possibility is that? Defeat? Yeah, good idea, don't mention us losing to the Sheep, that'd definitely jinx us.

I reckon we'll dick the sheep interfering wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570