Pre Match Leicester v Doncaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what applies for the three divisions of the Football League. I am sure that other competitions have similar regs, though different in detail.
The Premier League says:
C.13.
The League Champions shall further receive 40 commemorative medals to be presented by
the Club to its Manager and to such of its Players and Officials as it thinks fit provided that
any Player who has entered the field of play in a minimum of 5 of its League Matches that
Season shall receive from the Club a commemorative medal. Additional medals may only be
presented with the consent of the Board which shall only be given if the total number of
Players who have entered the field of play that Season in a minimum of 5 of the Club’s League
Matches exceeds 39.

This match reminds me a bit of when we had to go to Stoke who were already promoted and win to stay up. What a horrible day that was. Seems a very long time ago.
Stoke still needed a point to confirm. Hull's defeat at Ipswich meant it was irrelevant.

Reckon this game will end up being shown live on Sky. They are showing 2 live games and as promotion is sorted for the top 2 they will go with the 2 teams most likely to be relegated. One of which is Doncaster. Also a sell out at the King Power with the champions on show will be good for Sky cameras.

3 - 1 city. They will turn up fighting but we are just better than them.

A flat 1-1 draw. A chorus of boos to ring out and a fan to run onto the pitch and throw his season ticket at Peestain while 'we are the champions' blasts out over the tannoy. Lovely.

Reckon this game will end up being shown live on Sky. They are showing 2 live games and as promotion is sorted for the top 2 they will go with the 2 teams most likely to be relegated. One of which is Doncaster. Also a sell out at the King Power with the champions on show will be good for Sky cameras.

3 - 1 city. They will turn up fighting but we are just better than them.

I think they will go for Brighton's and Reading's games.

A flat 1-1 draw. A chorus of boos to ring out and a fan to run onto the pitch and throw his season ticket at Peestain while 'we are the champions' blasts out over the tannoy. Lovely.

If its not "simply the best" I can hear from my thread yeastlike, I'll get in my car, drive to the king power and chuck a mental on the pitch myself.

If its not Yazz, I'm gonna throw a reet wobbly on the pitch and do a sexy dance for Peestan.

Last edited:
Birch's run with Roy Cropper and his handbag
Stroll around the park 4-0 win
Some Kasabian shit
Rocking all over the world
'The players will not come out if anyone enters the pitch'
Presentation with cheap fireworks
Simply the Best
All go home

Surely Yazz!

Too much beer, piss myself outside Spa and then fall into a hedge and miss the game.

Job done

Too much beer, piss myself outside Spa and then fall into a hedge and miss the game.

Job done

It's an early kick off, you sure you'll have enough time to get pissed pre match?

I've always found Punk IPA to be only slightly preferable to a mouthful of bleach, their Hardcore IPA is the mutt's nuts though.

Like a Twat I don't have a ticket for this.

I have only purchased 7 games on my own address and used my cousins season ticket for 10 away games, was supposed to be upgrading my other cousins season ticket as she couldn't go due to being away and now it's been cancelled she's going the bloody game :mad:

Not a happy chappy

This match won't be shown on Sky. The televised matches are Forest v Brighton and Reading v Burnley.

I can see why they have chosen these games, however I would have thought they'd concentrate on the possible relegation spot as it can involve any one of 4 teams (although Blackpool have a far superior GD)

Like a Twat I don't have a ticket for this. I have only purchased 7 games on my own address and used my cousins season ticket for 10 away games, was supposed to be upgrading my other cousins season ticket as she couldn't go due to being away and now it's been cancelled she's going the bloody game :mad: Not a happy chappy

4 away tickets... Living 120 miles away makes getting to 10+ games more difficult.

Appreciate why the decision has been made though and if I was on the other side I'd be totally loving it.

I'm sure you would feel the same Lako - if you had bought all of those tickets outright you'd be delighted the club is looking after you…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669