Pre Match Leicester v Doncaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Although the squad players did well today i would expect us to revert to our best 11 if possible (eg if Vardy is fit enough), although it is now an important game for Doncaster, we will want to finish on a high in front of a bumper crowd and prior to the officially presentation, i hope we break the ton points barrier and Nugent breaks the 20 goal barrier, as long as we dont freeze on the big occassion we will win this, im predicting 3-1 Nugent 2 Wasyl

Last edited:
7-1 Leicester. Bowers 3, Carroll 2, O'Callaghan, Jacobson (og)

Tricky one this. Donny will be full tilt and will play with determination. 6-0 to Leicester then.

I'd really like to see Conrad Logan start for us in this one.

I'd really like to see Conrad Logan start for us in this one.

It would certainly being doing Paul Dickov a favour.

Is it still true that you have to play in 10 league games to win a Medal? Everyone except for Miguel and poor old Conrad will get one!

Is it still true that you have to play in 10 league games to win a Medal?

The club gets 23 souvenirs (not termed medals by the FL) automatically - only 18 of which are for players - the other five go to the manager, physio, chief admin officer/secretary and two other staff who are not players. It's up to the club to decide who the 18 players and two other staff are. Additional souvenirs can be applied for at the club's own expense for players or staff; the supply of these additional souvenirs is subject to the approval of the League's executive.

It's therefore possible (but unlikely?) that a player who had played more than 10 games would not get a medal. Departing players who have shit in the owner's car need not apply.

Last edited:
The club gets 23 souvenirs (not termed medals by the FL) automatically - only 18 of which are for players - the other five go to the manager, physio, chief admin officer/secretary and two other staff who are not players. It's up to the club to decide who the 18 players and two other staff are. Additional souvenirs can be applied for at the club's own expense for players or staff; the supply of these additional souvenirs is subject to the approval of the League's executive.

It's therefore possible (but unlikely?) that a player who had played more than 10 games would not get a medal. Departing players who have shit in the owner's car need not apply.

Cheers Boc, I thought it only worked like that for cup competitions.

I'd say Conrad is worth at least three of those medals.

Cheers Boc, I thought it only worked like that for cup competitions.

That's what applies for the three divisions of the Football League. I am sure that other competitions have similar regs, though different in detail.

I'd say Conrad is worth at least three of those medals.

He's a big lad.

Hasn't Schmeichal played in all league games? Would be unfair to not let him complete the season.

Hasn't Schmeichal played in all league games? Would be unfair to not let him complete the season.

I don't believe he's missed a league game in his three years with us.

This match reminds me a bit of when we had to go to Stoke who were already promoted and win to stay up. What a horrible day that was. Seems a very long time ago.

Our form since the defeat at the hands of B&H Albion (away).

DWWWWWWWWWDDWWWWDDWDWLDWWW

26 games, 18 wins, 7 draws and 1 defeat. Quite incredible.

It would be great to finish the season off with another W at the far right hand side. Play our best available 11 and really go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566