Pre Match Leicester v Doncaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Matty James on Saturday, he's just had his appendix removed.

No Matty James on Saturday, he's just had his appendix removed.

Before the end of the season?

What's the point in all of this sports science and performance monitoring if we are going to encourage players to just go around having their appendix removed whenever they feel like it?

Before the end of the season?

What's the point in all of this sports science and performance monitoring if we are going to encourage players to just go around having their appendix removed whenever they feel like it?

That's the old boy culture actively encouraged by PeeStaIn, the complete bastard

That's the old boy culture actively encouraged by PeeStaIn, the complete bastard

In PeeStains day players would have carried on with peritonitis and sepsis, bloody modern sports science has a lot to answer for.

Do lighten up
Indeed.

Anyway, on to my prediction for Doncaster. Knockaert throws up and spends the whole game asleep in the centre circle. Drinkwater, Was and De Laet start a fight with Gabriel TamaÈ™ and get arrested. Doncaster win 3-0 thanks to a Billy Sharp hat trick. Paul Dickov goes to La Manga to celebrate.

Indeed.

Anyway, on to my prediction for Doncaster. Knockaert throws up and spends the whole game asleep in the centre circle. Drinkwater, Was and De Laet start a fight with Gabriel TamaÈ™ and get arrested. Doncaster win 3-0 thanks to a Billy Sharp hat trick. Paul Dickov goes to La Manga to celebrate.

I'll give you 2/5 :icon_bigg

Still tickets remaining as long as you're not a STH or member and can prove you've been to at least 3 games this season.

Ill be calling tomorrow.

No doubt they will be next to L1 so that the season ticket holders in there can sing abuse at us as though we have never attending a game before, just like they did against Brighton.

As I was without a ticket and driving through Donny yesterday afternoon, called in at the Keepmoat. “Plenty left, how many do you want” I was asked. Looking like Billy Nomates, I should have the whole of the visitors enclosure to celebrate in, when the trophy is lifted.

As I was without a ticket and driving through Donny yesterday afternoon, called in at the Keepmoat. “Plenty left, how many do you want” I was asked. Looking like Billy Nomates, I should have the whole of the visitors enclosure to celebrate in, when the trophy is lifted.

That will be excellent, I cannot believe they have not sold this out considering the possibilities for them.

I have just been in the queuing system for 28 minutes and got down to number 3 and the ****ers have cut me off with an automated message saying 'we are now going to terminate your call as the system is full'

****ING SHAMBLES!!!

I have just been in the queuing system for 28 minutes and got down to number 3 and the ****ers have cut me off with an automated message saying 'we are now going to terminate your call as the system is full'

****ING SHAMBLES!!!
LCFC ticket office, a shambles you say? In unrelated news, we still await the discovery of the flying pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566